• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] '01 USDGC CE ROC - MINT! 179g Purple Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK LATELY THEY HAVE BEEN HITTING $320-370. SOME SELL FOR LESS AND SOME HIT ON A HIGH NOTE. OBVIOUSLY A BEAUTY AND I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED TO SEE IT GO FOR $400.

There only.worth about $250-$300

I'll buy every single one you can get for me @ $250-$300 and give you a 10% finders fee. :doh:

Great disc Mr.Steele, I think your price is spot on. I know I personally wouldn't sell any of mine for that low, and haven't seen a mint 178+ for less than $400 in several years.

I'll buy every single one you can get for me @ $250-$300 and give you a 10% finders fee. :doh:

Great disc Mr.Steele, I think your price is spot on. I know I personally wouldn't sell any of mine for that low, and haven't seen a mint 178+ for less than $400 in several years.

I'll give 11% :)

In the last 6-8 months, they have been going for $300-$380 new on ebay. Not 1 has hit the $400 mark.

On that note, I'll give you $325 for it right now.

In the last 6-8 months, they have been going for $300-$380 new on ebay. Not 1 has hit the $400 mark.

On that note, I'll give you $325 for it right now.

Cheapest one on ebay right now is 444.00. And that is only 174g.

Maybe people who disagree with his price should just shut their mouths and PM offers if they think its to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts