• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 11X Champ TeeBird in weights below 169g

Status
Not open for further replies.

hig2a4life

Par Member
So, after parking my Teebird 2 feet from the basket on #6 at Grand Woods yesterday, I decided to play a second round. I managed to throw this same Teebird directly into the lake behind the little island on my second time through. After 30 mins of wading through the water, I gave up on finding it. Does anybody have any 11x Teebirds they want to sell me or trade me for other disc(s)? Mine was clear, 167g, and in Champ plastic. From what I hear, the 12x's don't fly the same.

I have one but it has a Harvey Birdman dye on it. Also you want to put these in the market place next time. and 175

i have an 11x 150 gummy teebird but it's gonna take alot for me to let it go

Well, I was probably just going to go buy an FLX Avenger SS and use that as my hyzer flip disc. It's more likely to do what I want it to do right out of the box. After reading Blake's post, he does have a point and I wouldn't really want to spend more than say $15 on it, so I may as well get the Avenger SS instead. My game has evolved anyway since I bought that disc 6 years ago or something like that.

lulz. good luck finding a 11x "distance driver" for $15 bucks...

Yes, unreasonable, I know...damn deflation of the dollar relative to disc prices. Anyone think the Avenger SS is going to fill that hole well as a hyzer flip disc that goes really straight with limited fade? I threw my friend's once and it seemed good for it.

i HATE the Avenger SS, i dump it to the right every time, even when i throw it on a hyzer line. way to understable for me

uh oh...super flippy? I want it to hold a straight line for a good distance. Is it going to try and turn over on me or slide right?

I keep one in my bag it's pro d and it goes right everytime and rolls. I am getting an ESP one hoping it wont roll and just go right for me RHBH.

i think 16-18 is the going rate for a used one.....but i know a lot of people do have the 11x fairway CA molds too so maybe that price is a little low....

just saw the 2006 usdgc and the champ was killing the course with a teebird. i'm sure it is 11x mold or CE but man he was just parking that thing everywhere.

ok, so I guess maybe what I'm asking is 2 questions:
1. will a 12x Champ Teebird fly similar to how my 11x did fly (hyzer flip that goes super straight and barely fades) ?
2. Is there a better disc to buy to fill this spot? and if so, what is it?

isn't she pretty!
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts