• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Ace Race Disc - Name it

2010 ace race disc name

• Seeker (along the lines of Tracker, Stalker, etc)

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Hornet (along the lines of Buzzz, Wasp, Drone, etc)

Votes: 50 61.0%
  • Asteroid (along the lines of Comet, Meteor, etc)

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Bomb (along the lines of Nuke)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other (all your ideas suck superberry)

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
Well, at least the stamp wouldn't take much to create:

shocker-2.jpg

thats wrong on so many levels

So the question is:
does it fit in more with the nebula/comet/meteor/eclipse,
the wasp, buzzz, drone,
or the impact/torque/?
The tracker/stalker/pred is more for drivers.

Feel wise it reminds me of a storm.
I think it should go with the impact and torque.

They should call it the Rok just to see what happens. (If Innova can escape the copyright wrath of George Lucas for the Star Destroyer, then who knows.)

They could also just make a Buzz and next year a Buzzzz and then the Buzzzzz... Kind of like Roman numerals, but just add a Z each year.

Most likely it is not going to be in the bee category. Buzzz - Wasp - Drone. That pretty much covers most of the shots you need. However, in the space related names, you have a gap in the stable/overstable slot. Meteor - Comet - Nebula - ?.

Some people names, not necessarily cool but could grow on someone, would be:

Vortex
Black Hole
Galaxy
Constellation
any of the constellation names with that star group as the graphic

When it comes down to it, I find names with two words to be gimmicky and unprofessional sounding. Not to mock how good ABC's discs may be, but their names are rather gimmicky sounding. Then again, that is what they need to get out attention and to grab some of the market, something Discraft does not need to do.

Stinger/Yellow Jacket. Hornet needs to be saved for some ridiculous disc they come out with. Something with a 3.5 rating or whatnot. Something that no one would ever want to mess with. That's a Hornet.

Stinger/Yellow Jacket. Hornet needs to be saved for some ridiculous disc they come out with. Something with a 3.5 rating or whatnot. Something that no one would ever want to mess with. That's a Hornet.

Being Discrafts scale goes from -3 to 3, I don't think we will be seeing a 3.5...

How about the "garbage" because that is where this disc belongs.

Latest posts