• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

Please don't do too much monkeying with the list adding people in the middle of it just to save a couple bucks on shipping.

There are a ton of people on here, and it isn't a big deal to have the box go back and forth a few times.

/\ /\ I honestly don't care where I get on the list.

Just thought since KM and I are 10 miles apart it would SPEED up the time between our transactions.

id like to be added to the list please. Ive got all sorts of things to add/trade. not a big deal where i go at on the list, put me so that whoever has to ship to me doesnt have to pay much. ill use my work account to send it after me so it wont cost me much of anything to ship it wherever.

zip code 60014

PMd as well

update with a few newly added folks:

DankuVrymuch 76182
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukee, IA 50263
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Skippy0420
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420
Archetype 60447
Roadtripstuff
Fishy
Skamasterhenrik
Djren12
Teeej
Smyith

if it's not too late i am so down for this.

sioux falls SD, 57104

Ill do my best! Everything feels great, Ill get to mess with it more tomorrow.

so glad i got in on this. this is why i love disc golf and being part of a small community

yeah, my location is Joliet, IL btw. if you want to move me around the list idc really, but if it makes it easier for you/everyone else go ahead.

Wow! I missed this while I was sick this week!
Is it too late to get in on this?

Ohio 44903...if I can still get on, I will PM whoever I need whatever. If it is too late - have fun! Awesome idea!

Wow! I missed this while I was sick this week!
Is it too late to get in on this?

Ohio 44903...if I can still get on, I will PM whoever I need whatever. If it is too late - have fun! Awesome idea!

Nope not to late, I'm updating list tomorrow and will have you on it!

I love how everyone is asking like they missed it. The list is continuous as long as the box doesn't stop, just say your location and zip code lol.