• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Jecroisque was skipped and moved to the bottom.

We are very close to end of the list. There are a couple of people who have been skipped and most of the people at the bottom of the list are first timers. Please let me know if you want to be taken off the list. If you do not respond to the person before you with you address in 1-2 days you will be moved to the bottom. Once you are moved to the bottom you will be given another changce to get the box but if you then do not respond to pms you will be removed from the list.

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer

^^^^Done^^^

treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip
Jecroisque

i pmd treehate, it took a day for him to get back with me... when he did, he acted like he didnt know what the discpass was and wanted me to explain how it worked. I told him to read this thread and he would find out. He has not got back with me... so im pming the next dude now. Ive had this a week and its been waiting for an address. I've never had the box longer then 1 day and am getting irratated. So, the soonest i can get it out now is Mon.

My apologies, I would like to be taken off the list. If this is too short notice let me know and I will participate so that it doesn't slow it down for everyone else.

My apologies again.

Treehate and Jecroisque were skipped and moved to the bottom.

We are very close to end of the list. There are a couple of people who have been skipped and most of the people at the bottom of the list are first timers. Please let me know if you want to be taken off the list. If you do not respond to the person before you with you address in 1-2 days you will be moved to the bottom. Once you are moved to the bottom you will be given another changce to get the box but if you then do not respond to pms you will be removed from the list.

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer

^^^^Done^^^

Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip
Jecroisque
Treehate

Treehate Jecroisque and haynes were skipped and moved to the bottom.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer

^^^^Done^^^

Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip
Jecroisque
Treehate
Haynes

Ok alright everyone it seems as though that the people on the bottom of the list have either disappeared or do not want their turn on the box. Big game has tried to reach 3 or 4 people. If there is anyone that is left on the list please speak up so we can move you to top so you can have your turn. Once you are done less the skipped people respond to this thread they are going to be skipped for good so we can end the box for this year.

@big game--let me know where we stand

After I got Thornburgs address , I got put on OT at work... soonest I could get it out was Fri. Will post delivery conformation later. On road for a bowling tournament