• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

okay.... this is where we post his name and addy on a third party website where we can all go view it and then begin the witch hunt.

how long has it been? You guys are acting like a bunch of kids, if it's been a month fine, get after it. But it's only been like a week and a half. What if the dudes mother died? What if he got hit by a car? You are all freaking out here. :thmbdown:

how long has it been? You guys are acting like a bunch of kids, if it's been a month fine, get after it. But it's only been like a week and a half. What if the dudes mother died? What if he got hit by a car? You are all freaking out here. :thmbdown:

pfffft, quit acting like you're low in the order.. we just had one guy horde it for too long, I say we send over someone local. I can't imagine some of the local guys not knowing this guy, from his pdga rating he seems to be fairly good, which means he's probably active in the local scene.

I do hope it's something mundane and not just someone being a DB.

Because I'm actually going to show up with a pitchfork? Jokes are bad, how dare you all:wall:

I was just excited because it was close to getting here, and was having a bit of fun, sorry captain bring down, I much prefer captain pancakes

2011 disc pass update

DankuVrymuch
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukeuoe, IA 50263
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Skippy0420
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
jbowdown
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420
Archetype 60447
Roadtripstuff
Fishy
crshnburnd
Skamasterhenrik
Djren12
Teeej
Smyith
Rawb
Agapedad
Disc gopher
Dankuvrymuch
Jpeaslee
Anthony cantow

^^done^^

Erock216
smoothsailor
Lxdawg25
discaddict
sgamerp
Lopan12
olkok
kw83028
wabrown23
drew197
fishy
big_game_brewer
new013
tarel
roadtripstuff
shroom
mikepinchico
412disc
mikeb23
smyith
djren12
Tourneyplayer
crchapman86
jcrab66
Barbiaux

pfffft, quit acting like you're low in the order..

I am closer then you?

I am closer then you?

ok, so I didn't bother to check.. details..
I WAS making a joke, and you WERE acting like you were low down the list instead of in the top 10. I hope it resurfaces especially for everyone who hasn't got to actually get the awesome box like WE have. :thmbup:

Shall we all take a road trip? I'm towards the bottom of the list, but I was hoping to see this box at some point

all I want for christmas is a Fishy dye, a Fishy dye, a Fishy dye...
looks like it might happen....lol( if the box gets rebooted)