• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

BOX is still in my possesion. Shipping to crchap tomorrow for sure. I got caught up in some Vday shiz. sorry for the delay. definitely some cool stuff in here!!! range finder, FM transmitter. a sick marbleing dye.

I box arrived yesterday! I got it this afternoon upon returning home. I took pictures, but my computer isn't reading my SD card. :( I work all day tomorrow, so the box will be traveling first thing Tuesday morning!

hmm, looks like i should have this when i get home from work tonight....should be able to get it turned and back out tomorrow afternoon, saturday at the latest...

ok, got the box today, nothing too interesting plastic wise but i will take out the pro wraith and a mini thats in there just to make room for something nice, gonna take out some swag and put in some new swag as well. Box is pretty beat up so I will replace it at the PO and get this out tomorrow...

i ended up taking a pro wraith and dx destroyer out with some swag so i could make room for a couple of sweet discs. Barbiaux never responded to pm's for address and hasnt been on the site since july so this box is now on its way to erock in ohio...

Yeah, I added a couple of sweet one and there were a couple of other nice ones depending on your throwing preferences