• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

Ill be honest, I was hoping for something faster then a stalker. Not to much faster but i always thought the stalker was to slow and would rather throw a mid then the stalker.

I wonder if Paige Pierce submitted any special requests to Discraft, since the stalker is her favorite disc, maybe she was finally looking for something a bit faster for her power level for a bit more distance than her stalkers. A silly thought but possible?

If it's an overstable fairway, I'm all over that. I go to my Stalker not necessarily for distance, but a reliable line...and it's not always down with that. This could fill that slot perfectly.

If the buzzz is a speed 5, and the stalker is a speed 6 (I think it is) is this a speed 5.5? There's not to much room in between the buzzz and stalker.

396088_10151028180363644_1292280050_n.jpg

Cant wait for this Z line SUKKA!!!!!!!!!!! Im trying to play in the hickory,nc ace race i cannot figure out where to pay ive emailed with no response and its next saturday.........

Brent Peterson is the guy you need to talk to BCR. I am sure that is who you probably emailed.

sunglasses mini and a bag. Thanks plankeye how do i contact him if he hasnt responed to emails?

let me see if I can find him on FB. Last year he just ordered some and you just showed up.

If this is anything like a Z Cyclone in going to go crazy! I had one for two days and even with the mid range lip I could still rip it 350'! Stupid pond got in the way. Such a predictable disc and now u can't find any! Please be Cyclone like!!

Latest posts