• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

thats been used
200-eb20-large.jpg

I enjoy throwing my Stalker on holes that I need to shape a hyzer line that's shorter than I would use a "Distance Driver" on. My Buzzz is just too straight when thrown hard. And even my Wasp isn't as overstable as I'd like at high speeds. I can shape nice mid lines with it, but in terms of driving, they all serve a purpose. That said, I don't know that I'll find much use for it unless it's wicked straight and just straight up longer than my Buzzz. But isn't that what my new Saint will be for?

They could combine Discraft and Ace into the Discrace (I know that's not how it's spelled) if it turns out to suck. Actual suggestions would be the Hunter, Pacer, or Racer. Seeker was a good one though - hope it's that. Edit - Creeper would be interesting...

Since DC has already had a disc named "Tracer" I think it would be appropriate if PDGA allows that kind of thing. Kind of like Chrysler bringing back "Charger" or Ford bringing back "Taurus".

I think you meant to say wouldn't be or inappropriate.

I didnt know there was a tracer i was just throwing out names.

Peeping Tom is good. Rapist? You could always say "I'm gonna rape this hole!" I say that anyways so it would make me feel better and I might not get as many queer looks.

Peeping Tom is good. Rapist? You could always say "I'm gonna rape this hole!" I say that anyways so it would make me feel better and I might not get as many queer looks.

probably not the best name for a disc considering the pDGA doesn't do background checks on players and you'd never know if you were on the card of a convicted pedophile or something...(true story)

You also wonder why you can't get a girlfriend when you are yelling about raping things