• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2012 WORLDS discs! Saint, Pure, Ti Nuke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
These discs are from the 2012 PDGA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS! All unthrown, brand new!
Prices include shipping.
(please ignore the red reflection from my camera in the pics :p)

First is the new hotness from Lat 64, the Saint. This yellow Opto Saint does not have a weight listed but it feels like high 160s, low 170s. Check out the inclusion of the 2012 PDGA Worlds logo right in the middle!
$28 shipped!
7623345292_32a95a839f.jpg

Next is the Ti Nuke with the Worlds stamp, a very deep gold color, NICE!
$33 shipped!
7623320424_1832592b02.jpg

Lastly is this beautiful Goldline PURE with the limited edition giant full-color stamp. I have two of these, both are a very clean pearl color and are pearled in the plastic. GORGEOUS!
$36 each, shipped!
7623330736_4329fa772b.jpg

Prices are final. All discs are new and unthrown. Any questions, just ask!

I have seen and handled these exact discs in person, they are sexy. Someone snag 'em up.

That Pure looks fantastic but I have no business spending that on a disc right now. Someone buy that thing.

Enjoyed playing with ya man! Free bump

Hell yeah Brett, really loved your attitude! You had some NASTY kicks and spit-outs, but you still laughed about it and didn't piss & moan. Hope to play with you again soon, hit me up ANYTIME you're in the Upstate!

As I've said three times now, the Pures got gone like they were on FIRE, the Saint as well, all that is left is the Gold Ti Nuke!

Someone PLEASE give this gorgeous Nuke a good home?

7623320424_1832592b02_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.