• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

Let's be honest...

Aaron and FDG just rock.

epic-boobs-are-epic_o_115089.jpg

Thanks for the upgrade Aaron. :hfive:

I will make sure that the league is up and running for next week sometime. There will be plently of time for picks before what I anticipate will be our opening Tourney; The Memorial Championship on Feb 27th.

Current List - 20
baileyy1212
stevetclark
Scanlon
plastic cannon
bcr123psu
horsmann
harr0140
Tarmen
Whiplash
bhadella
larrod22
BgWvDave
schimmy
hipster
Brall
bneely
LukeF
mfcastillo17
Rocaholic74
Menacewarf

Good looking turnout so far. I'll keep this open for a while. I can't imagine that there would be anything wrong with keeping the sign-up (or cancellation) period open until the picks are closed on our first tourney.

Last edited:
I'm in for the spring season.
Since I won last spring it's time to pay.

I want to say this again.
I LIVE IN SWEDEN.

IS IT REALLY OK FOR ME TO JOIN?

Had someone complaining about it last year.
But I believe I got sent like 5 discs of 6.
Not that bad.
But if people don't want me in, I'll stay out of it.

I'm in for the spring season.
Since I won last spring it's time to pay.

I want to say this again.
I LIVE IN SWEDEN.

IS IT REALLY OK FOR ME TO JOIN?

Had someone complaining about it last year.
But I believe I got sent like 5 discs of 6.
Not that bad.
But if people don't want me in, I'll stay out of it.

The question is..., are you ready to pay for shipping to this side of the pond? Cuz we certainly aren't going to let you win two years in a row. :)

Someone said that shipping was less than $10, and it has been stated that international players can sign up. Get ready to defend your title.

bah, marksen won the 1st tour but i took his title in the 2nd tour ;)

hey marksen, who didn't send a disc? i would like to add the name to my list of players banned from my stuffs.

How it worked last year, and I'm assuming it will be the same/similar this year is, you have a salary cap and can pick 4-5 players (depending on the tourney set-up) based on their player rating. You get one substitute should someone post a DNF or is a no show. Check your picks as close to the final day of selection as possible, sometimes players drop out, so you will want time to redo your picks if this happens. You will get points based on how your players do relative to the winner. Generally 100 points for the winner, 99 for second place, 98 for third, etc. You pick a capitan whos points are doubled, or 1.5x, or 1.2x depending on the setup. You pick a new team for each tournament.

The process is pretty easy, and there is lots of time to make your picks and get familiar with the process.

Biggest problem? It is pretty though to come back from a week of missed picks, so make sure you get in for each tourney.

Last edited:
I'm in, team Dixie Wrecked

FWIW, I didn't get my disc from 2nd tour last year, but whatevs.

friggin noob

Current 26
baileyy1212
stevetclark
Scanlon
plastic cannon
bcr123psu
horsmann
harr0140
Tarmen
Whiplash
bhadella