• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

On the Innova web site Kyle is listed as one of the "Crew" sponsored players. I'm not sure how much support the "Crew" players get compared to the "Star" & "Champ" level of sponsorship.

A few boxes of discs to peddle and a stipend bonus check IF you win. Mainly you get to tell you buds your "sponsored".

They skipped 14 for an interview with Rusco. Funnest hole on the course! Bummer.

Signal issues from the wireless camera probably accounts for the Rusco interview. Same overall stream issues accounts for us not seeing anything from 13-15 or 9-11.

BRQQladCcAARtKf.jpg:large

so this is the infamous gap above the teesign? i couldn't hit that!

although the time I played it, I went for the gap and nailed a tree :mad:

Told you people would do it Mashnut! and Alan! :p

17 can suck it.
When I first started playing and could only flick, that hole used to punish me so very,very badly.

not surprising unfortunately. great skills but ive seen so many videos where he completely falls apart.

His attitude is the reason he has not been winning big tournaments lately. He also blames his plastic when it is himself that is making mistakes. He will probably blame the basket for the 15 foot putt he missed but I bet he putted to hard.

Will is on hot fire right now. Some great competitive play in the Open division all week. Here's hoping Paul holds everyone off and gets the repeat. How many times in the last ten years has the winner had the lead through the entire tournament?

His attitude is the reason he has not been winning big tournaments lately. He also blames his plastic when it is himself that is making mistakes. He will probably blame the basket for the 15 foot putt he missed but I bet he putted to hard.

yep. if he could just get his mental game together he would be a force to be reckoned with

What's up with Nikkos bag? It just looks like a burlap backpack? It's in all of the photos of him from today on the PDGA's flickr page and I don't see a caddy next to him carrying another 'real' bag.

Attachments

• nikko2.jpg
    nikko2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 78
Basically gimme putts for the other 3. Will gets the only par. McBeth goes back to a 2 stroke lead.

(little tiny scream inside while I sit in a cube farm)

Latest posts