• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

I seem to remember that being the story at another tournament where he was carrying a non-disc golf bag. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I saw a video of him playing in a tournament the other day and he had a small backpack (non disc golf) on his back while playing. I thought maybe this was some new hipster disc golf trend or something haha

Edit: Here is the video, from the 2013 Lilac Open

Last edited:
I also seem to remember the story being Nikko didn't have a bag sponsor or someone dropped him and he decided he didn't want to rep any bag company so he's going generic.

some developments since i left. Nikko ****ting the bed. Will cleaning up? Cam is -9 damn and Feldy -10?? I think Feldberg plays better not on the lead card

No controversy with Phil's score.

Just needed a ruling.

Score will posted shortly

his bag was torn apart by security on one of his trips to Europe. they were looking for something non-DG related. apparently didn't find it

I also seem to remember the story being Nikko didn't have a bag sponsor or someone dropped him and he decided he didn't want to rep any bag company so he's going generic.
He should carry a Gateway bag. :| For real. :|

weird. he reps everything else he can think of.
baskets, phone plans, etc...

I saw a video of him playing in a tournament the other day and he had a small backpack (non disc golf) on his back while playing. I thought maybe this was some new hipster disc golf trend or something haha

Edit: Here is the video, from the 2013 Lilac Open

W4j67CP.png

The guy in the blue was carrying Nikko's bag.

Ragna with a bullet.
Nice!

and...you know...she's pretty easy on the eyes.

Latest posts