• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

I can't remember if he hit back to back but he hit 4 aces in one tournament. It's been quite some time. David Kociuba did this at the Michiana Open.

I found an old post that I put on the DISContinuum message board.
Also. Below is a link to PDGA Radio. It's about 1:35 in. Dave K hit 4 aces at the Michiana Open in 2005. 2 on Saturday back to back. 2 on Sunday.

I have no back to back but I do have 2 Worlds Aces. Both over 300ft & both skip aces.
Hole #3 Blueberry Hill
Hole #2 Cliff Drive

Also. Below is a link to PDGA Radio. It's about 1:35 in. Dave K hit 4 aces at the Michiana Open in 2005. 2 on Saturday back to back. 2 on Sunday.

I have no back to back but I do have 2 Worlds Aces. Both over 300ft & both skip aces.
Hole #3 Blueberry Hill
Hole #2 Cliff Drive

BA to his and your accomplishments

Wx7hQUOl.jpg

Hole #3 Blueberry Hill
Hole #2 Cliff Drive

In Kansas City? The long left pin? That's a sweet shot if so. We usually play the short 200ish pin most of the time.

Of course Jay Svitko is selling some ****.
....must...keep...opinions...to...self...

argh.

I wish he would stop freaking out but I don't think that will ever happen.

No it wont. Nikko is his own worst enemy. When hes on, hes one of the best in the world, but the smallest thing will get in his head and he will tear himself apart. Hopefully he has enough time to regroup, but with the way everyone else is playing by then it will be too late.

So does anybody know if McBeth has bogied yet this whole tourney cuz I haven't seen one yet