• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

people complain, and rightly so because DGplanettv has been doing this for YEARS and still has problems with every broadcast it seems. I'd happily pay twice the price if I could watch LIVE coverage that has no problems and I doubt I am the only one who feels like this.

You are watching well behind real time as the stream just showed them finishing hole 10 and the PDGA Live scoring has them done with 11 already.

It is very unwatchable, even just having backround noise while I try to work because of how the stream cuts in and out.

Fine then, i'm watching well behind real time. What difference does it make if i get to watch it happen 20 minutes or longer after it happens. I'm watching same day coverage of disc golf for 4 bucks on my computer and its working fine. For ****'s sake

DGP reporting that they're working with the internet provider at the site to fix the problem. Sounds like the internet at Lemon Lake wasn't quite equipped for this broadcast. Not much DGP can do about that I don't think.

Must be a solar-flare.

i don't want to criticize too harshly, but it seems that could have been checked on rather easily prior to broadcasting.

You win three internets sir!

No one checks these things out ? Broadcasting disc golf on the web is what they do. Checking beforehand SEEMS like it would be one of the first steps on the checklist.

They make the course look so easy. I can only dream of being able to navigate a top level course like this. I struggle to shoot -5 on teh front nine of my pitch and putt.

and now my feed has looped back to the beginning of the round.
Brilliant.

No one checks these things out ? Broadcasting disc golf on the web is what they do. Checking beforehand SEEMS like it would be one of the first steps on the checklist.

And what if they did check and test these things and had no problems, but something went wrong this morning that was out of the ordinary and out of their control?

and just like that it's back

and just like that it's back

And the leaders have jumped from 11 to 14. Good that the video has caught up, mostly, with real time. Hope they can splice any coverage of 12-13 back in.

I feel like I would give pretty darn good odds to bet McBeth at this point. he's problably almost 50/50 to win given that he's leading at this point

And the leaders have jumped from 11 to 14. Good that the video has caught up, mostly, with real time. Hope they can splice any coverage of 12-13 back in.

i have a feeling that interruption was an attempt to fix the stream

i have a feeling that interruption was an attempt to fix the stream

well, if that was the case...

Faildozer.jpg

Latest posts