• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

For serious?

ya...is apart of that whole drama fest? if so i dont want to know details dont care....but lame if people want drama on the course cause of it.

try backing it up about 10 min
havnt had looping problems

ya...is apart of that whole drama fest? if so i dont want to know details dont care....but lame if people want drama on the course cause of it.

I find it lame that so many people say, "hey guys there's something going on", and then when people ask whats going on they say "oh, i couldn't possibly say". Feels very middle school. Either explain what you're talking about or don't bring it up. I can't truthfully say i don't care, i would like to know what's going on. There are often interesting personal story lines that make following a sporting event more interesting and engaging to follow.

Text from Joe...

Joe Bishop shot 4 under this morning... left about 8 putts out there... 2 bad drives... He's trying to right the ship...

I'm afraid for him though this afternoon... the White course will not suit him...

Maybe this will give the forum guys a chuckle and something to do whilst the coverage is down... Have fun! :p

Bogey Free Lead Card...

I find it interesting that there have been ZERO bogies on the lead card... that's some good golf. Even though Crazy and Greenwell say the guys are making bogeys, they aren't.

So yeah... my complaint is that the announcers don't seem to have scorecards with the par for each course on them.

Just looks like some junk one would use because its laying around ( I have an old glass door propped up on my course ) rather than a worlds course. I'm being nit picky though.

The bath tub was there long before World's came to Lemon Lake, of course. And no, featuring in two World's, is probably a fixture (I assume the iron leaf hole figures again this year, they're using most of Red, right?).

It felt a little gimmicky playing it, but OK. If I remember the hole, it's not at all long, but is a bit of a tricky line.

get it together DGPLANET!!!!!!! u take my money twice. then give me coverage like this>>

get it together DGPLANET!!!!!!! u take my money twice. then give me coverage like this>>

What's the matter?
You don't like the "talk for 4 seconds, pause for 8" and "loop back to the beginning of the day after stalling out" features?

LOL at people who think DGPlanet is reading this thread. Think they're a little busy trying to fix whatever the issue is. Still 3+ days for them to recover and provide people their money's worth.

Go, stop, go, stop, go, stop. Don't get me wrong I don't mind paying for watching anything but when I pay it better atleast be smooth coverage. This is not even close.

I'd pay 8 dollars for them to shut the announcers up, get more cameras out there and just film the damn thing and show it to me a month from now in its complete and non ****ty glory.

Latest posts