• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Nikko with a 52. :popcorn: Will shoots a 53. Not many strokes separate the top two cards. Hopefully the stream is watchable for rd. 3!

double car hit at 94:45

oops

i like the looks of the new layout on white. looks alot tougher!

tougher doesn't mean better.

well the old layout was boring and easy...so without playing it yet i dont know if it is truly better.

The PDGA board thought that this venture was worth funding (payed $30K to DGPtv). If you're upset, you might also want to let the PDGA board of directors know how you feel, and whether or not you believe the PDGA should be funding them.

$30k??!! Sounds like plenty of money to pay lcgm8 to fly out to record the event; with a little left over to pay Central Coast Disc Golf to do the commentary.

Or pay Cubby and the crew at Disc Golf Monthly.

I don't need live, I want quality. :)

Looks like Colglazier bumps Rico off the first card. Second card assisins are not far off the lead either. Round 3 should prove to be interesting.

Just watch it with a 10 minute delay and have no problems

:hfive:
besides the random loops...but thats ok.
as Brett said (#19....) Lemon Lake does not have good reception. so there may be issues with that as well.
if the DGP and pDGA are in bed together, maybe they should make a good connection a part of the Worlds Qualifications...tho it may be too early for were DG is at to make that kind of stipulation.

Last edited:
I feel the exact opposite. His conduct when in my area was very poor so I'd prefer anyone else win.

I like the new Feldy. Lat plastic. awesome beard. Im a little tired of the Prodigy crap.

so I would like to see any of these guys win it

Cale
Feldy
Mcbeth
Doss
Rico

Latest posts