• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Are there any current videos getting posted somewhere that I'm missing? Just wondering, seems like it's been a while.

Are there any current videos getting posted somewhere that I'm missing? Just wondering, seems like it's been a while.

If you subscribe to the popular disc golf youtube channels, it's pretty easy to keep up with the new ones that are posted.

Tons of drama in this one. Good watch.
Awesome, almost as good as Worlds! I thought you had it locked Austin, hole 21 was hard to watch, that eagle on 7 was sweet! You got it next time! Love that course! :thmbup:

It's a shame the elevation change on this course does not translate to video. I had seen last years video before I played the course and when got out there I was blown away with how much more drastic the elevation actually is.

How is getting a 2 on a 600 plus downhill hole an eagle? Nice shot but not a par 4. Referring to hole 7 above video.

How is getting a 2 on a 600 plus downhill hole an eagle? Nice shot but not a par 4. Referring to hole 7 above video.
It's kind of a tweener par 3/4 for gold level players, but it's also got OB all around it and it's rare to see a 2 on it, that was a great drive followed by a great long putt!

No OB this year on 7. The only OB was the pond on 21.
Ah, I thought a few went OB on hole 2 and 7, but was wondering why the score didn't reflect it. At any rate a two on hole 7 is hard to get for even the top players. Nobody on that card got a two on hole 14 which is 200' shorter and is a much easier hole.

Thanks for the input. Just always wondered how people shoot -30 for a tourney. Just played a tourney with waaaay more difficult holes and they are all par 3's.

Thanks for the input. Just always wondered how people shoot -30 for a tourney. Just played a tourney with waaaay more difficult holes and they are all par 3's.
Do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of par in disc golf? Short story is par is more cut and dry in ball golf as it's how many drives it takes to hit the green plus 2 putting strokes. So ball golf doesn't have par 2 because putting is much more difficult, but disc golf effectively has many par 2's because our green is much smaller and easier to make putts, but nobody calls them 2's as you can't birdie them unless it's an ace.

Latest posts