• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

My 41 wasn't at reedy creek so get your story straight

I think I was lucky enough to be one of four witnesses to this round.

I'll grant that Bradford longs are not as hard as some but the consistency it takes to shoot 17 under par on that course is nuts. I think Avery was upset with his own play at that point

I think I was lucky enough to be one of four witnesses to this round.

I'll grant that Bradford longs are not as hard as some but the consistency it takes to shoot 17 under par on that course is nuts. I think Avery was upset with his own play at that point

Pretty sure he still shot close to mid 40s. There weren't many people watching that round

Considering I've signed a Lat64 sponsorship contract, I'd like to think I know what it says. ;)

Yeah, Ricky is probably at a different level than I am, but I have to think the core principles contained in the contract apply to him the same as me.

I'd grant a situation where he's signed but the contract doesn't go into effect until today or something. Probably explains why there hasn't yet been a formal announcement in the same vein as JohnE, MattyO, Skellenger, etc.

I didnt know that, thats pretty cool.

However, all that means is you know about your contract situation. So unless you have spoken to Ricky and gotten some particulars, its safe to say that its still just speculation. Albeit, more informed speculation than previously assumed.

Pretty sure he still shot close to mid 40s. There weren't many people watching that round

Nah I think it was 50 or so.....seems like I remember the difference being about 10 strokes.

Not your stalker I just had to help sort the board after the round haha

Hey speaking of Avery, I wonder if there will ever come a time when Discmania, rather than Innova, becomes his main sponsor (like what Simon has.) I actually predicted it last year and was waaaayyy off. I think if it does happen, 2016 will be the earliest. Depends on if continues the "Deep In The Game" tour this year, I suppose.

And how was Val still being with Innova only been briefly touched upon in this thread? I don't think it would be a huge coup or anything for Discraft to pick her up, but it would be cool as a fan to see the Dosses on the same team. Granted, how she dominated in Australia (and played in 2014..she had a helluva year) I would reckon that Innova would want to keep her. She's still a top talent in the women's division, which holds particular interest for me because my daughter started playing tournaments last year. Athletes like Val, Paige Pierce, Sarah Hokum, Ragna Bygde, Catrina Allen, et al are people she can look up to. I see more and more young women out on the course so it's always good to see the top women out there tearing it up, regardless of sponsor.

Doss is every bit McBeths equal when it comes to the one tournament that matters.

In the one tournament that matters, the Maple Hill Open, Doss trails McBeth in career victories :thmbup:

In the one tournament that matters, the Maple Hill Open, Doss trails McBeth in career victories :thmbup:
Doss won Vibram in 2011. Doss leads McBeth in USDGC victories, the one event most consider the most prestigious. :\

What was Cam Todd's first rule of putting?

I'm not exactly sure, but something tells me it will now be broken down into 25 detailed mechanical steps each with a plethora of weird diagrams, pages of mind-numbing, incoherent descriptions and videos of grown men throwing hammers and standing uncomfortably close to walls.

Hey speaking of Avery, I wonder if there will ever come a time when Discmania, rather than Innova, becomes his main sponsor (like what Simon has.) I actually predicted it last year and was waaaayyy off. I think if it does happen, 2016 will be the earliest.

Why would Avery kill the golden goose (the star destroyer)? I think you would have to have a very lucrative offer to walk away from such a great seller.