• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

I'm not exactly sure, but something tells me it will now be broken down into 25 detailed mechanical steps each with a plethora of weird diagrams, pages of mind-numbing, incoherent descriptions and videos of grown men throwing hammers and standing uncomfortably close to walls.

awesome.

I'm not exactly sure, but something tells me it will now be broken down into 25 detailed mechanical steps each with a plethora of weird diagrams, pages of mind-numbing, incoherent descriptions and videos of grown men throwing hammers and standing uncomfortably close to walls.

Classic! Blew coffee out of nose, but it was well worth it.
Made my DGCR day

Close. Climo talks about hammers and phone books for practice though. :rolleyes: Answer is below:
Drive it to within a foot of the basket ;)

I believe "BHWaahaaa!" is the appropriate response to this... BHWaahaaa!!

I heard Jenkins is not traveling with simon this year.

Baby Jenkins!

Not sure who will be driving the DM motor home with Simon this year.. No one else on the DM team, except Sexton, is doing a NT. I did see Pasi Koivu posting videos from California, maybe he and Simon will go on tour?

This thread

This is how this thread has made me feel....:confused:

TJ304MO.jpg

Baby Jenkins!

Not sure who will be driving the DM motor home with Simon this year.. No one else on the DM team, except Sexton, is doing a NT. I did see Pasi Koivu posting videos from California, maybe he and Simon will go on tour?

Didn't I read somewhere that Sexton is travelling with McBeth thihs year?

On tonight's SmashboxxTV broadcast they're talking with Sarah Hokom and Terry posted on his FB that they will be touching on players changing sponsors more heavily than they have. Wonder if there will be any new announcements or just confirmation of rumored changes.

Jack also said short par 3s are the great equalizer, where a lowly Am could beat him. It's not the putting that is the difference on the par 4 and 5s, as much as it's the distance. Happy Gilmore did pretty well with terrible putting and long driving. I doubt Tiger would have won as many majors on shorter

Uh, you do know that Happy Gilmore isn't a real person right? And that while Tiger was known for hitting the ball a long way, his short game and the ice water in his veins when he stood over a clutch putt and buried it center cup were what really separated him from the rest of the field when he was in his prime?

Oh, and an average golfer could play 150 yard par 3's all day long with a low level PGA player, let alone a god like Jack Nicklaus, and be lucky to win one hole in 50. So IF Jack said that, he was just saying it to be nice. Trust me, putting on a golf course is several orders of magnitude more difficult than putting on a disc golf course of equal level, despite how easy it may look on tv. I don't say this to disparage disc golf, it is simply a fact. On the other hand, I usually feel like driving is harder in disc golf despite how much easier it is to control and manipulate the projectile. My entire point was that I don't want to see tightly wooded courses go the way of the dodo.

Uh, you do know that Happy Gilmore isn't a real person right? And that while Tiger was known for hitting the ball a long way, his short game and the ice water in his veins when he stood over a clutch putt and buried it center cup were what really separated him from the rest of the field when he was in his prime?

Oh, and an average golfer could play 150 yard par 3's all day long with a low level PGA player, let alone a god like Jack Nicklaus, and be lucky to win one hole in 50. So IF Jack said that, he was just saying it to be nice. Trust me, putting on a golf course is several orders of magnitude more difficult than putting on a disc golf course of equal level, despite how easy it may look on tv. I don't say this to disparage disc golf, it is simply a fact. On the other hand, I usually feel like driving is harder in disc golf despite how much easier it is to control and manipulate the projectile. My entire point was that I don't want to see tightly wooded courses go the way of the dodo.
Happy ain't real? :confused:

Tiger dominated the tour on par 5s.

Jack said that in spite, not to be nice. He wanted longer courses where Ams have zero chance to beat him.