• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Legacy seems to have a pretty open policy regarding what their pros throw historically. However, they had a much smaller lineup in the past. With their recent mold releases, and the new discs they'll be releasing this year, it will be interesting to see if that changes.

I think Rico himself still throws Firebirds and that old Champ Eagle

Nikko won another B tier this past weekend (averaging 1050 golf over his last two tournaments) so whatever he did it must be working.

Not that we aren't all pretty convinced at this point (because of all the rampant "inside" info), but Nikko posted on Facebook last night that he will be announcing new sponsors (yes, plural) "early next week". Hopefully it is the Gateway, Legacy, MVP combo we've heard so much about... just because I think that would be great to have someone go the multi-sponsor route. Just excited to finally have some sort of official announcement.

Attachments

• Nikko.jpg
    Nikko.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 184
If there are any old farts out there that care. Dean Tannock just announced that he is back with Innova.

Not that we aren't all pretty convinced at this point (because of all the rampant "inside" info), but Nikko posted on Facebook last night that he will be announcing new sponsors (yes, plural) "early next week". Hopefully it is the Gateway, Legacy, MVP combo we've heard so much about... just because I think that would be great to have someone go the multi-sponsor route. Just excited to finally have some sort of official announcement.

Thanks for the update. I just checked in to see whats up with Nikko :thmbup:.

If there are any old farts out there that care. Dean Tannock just announced that he is back with Innova.

Was he previously with Prodigy? And if so, who else from the original group is still around? I'm talking Phil Arthur, Lavone Wolfe, Dave Greenwell, Morgan Mcdowell, etc.... (Individuals with a vested interest in the company)

Lavonne left a while ago. like june, july of 2014. Dean is gone now so I am guessing it is just Phil, Greeny and Morgan. I am pretty sure Deano was helping get prodigy rolling but for what ever reason has come back to his long time sponsor, Innova.

Lavonne left a while ago. like june, july of 2014. Dean is gone now so I am guessing it is just Phil, Greeny and Morgan. I am pretty sure Deano was helping get prodigy rolling but for what ever reason has come back to his long time sponsor, Innova.

pretty sure Michael Sullivan is still involved.

apparently Nikko announced Gateway/Legacy/MVP mixed bag sponsorship this weekend at the Otter Open (mentioned previously on here somewhere)

... definitely can't confirm that

apparently Nikko announced Gateway/Legacy/MVP mixed bag sponsorship this weekend at the Otter Open (mentioned previously on here somewhere)

If he did officially announce, I am surprised it hasn't spread through the MVP threads here...

That would be fun.

Guessing he could use the Wizard to putt? But then what else? Not so up on every pro that I would know.

I think Nikko is one of those players who can use just about any disc for any specific situation and succeed.

I think Nikko is one of those players who can use just about any disc for any specific situation and succeed.

gof21K8ORavkXhbjpAlc_Confused%20Puppies.gif

In the new PHP video Nikko is still throwing that mixed bag, doing commentary and the sponsors for the video are Flylife, Gateway, Legacy and MVP. Should pretty much confirm the Gateway/Legacy/MVP mixed sponsorship.

In the new PHP video Nikko is still throwing that mixed bag, doing commentary and the sponsors for the video are Flylife, Gateway, Legacy and MVP. Should pretty much confirm the Gateway/Legacy/MVP mixed sponsorship.
He threw at least one shot with a motion.