• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

it might just be me, but the commentary has a weird dynamic in the two maple hill videos between terry and the other guy.

You don't need to use the share url from youtube, just hit the youtube button here to get the youtube brackets up, like below (or just type them, it can be quicker)

Then copy the bit of the video url in the address bar like this: watch?v=ziim1RDZ-zY (really, you only need everything after the =, but I typically add the watch etc just because)

Then put it between the YouTube brackets and the embeded video will work :hfive: Took someone explaining it to me for me to get the hang of it too, no worries :thmbup:

it might just be me, but the commentary has a weird dynamic in the two maple hill videos between terry and the other guy.

I love the dynamic between the two guys. They're not too serious about it and make the video a lot more watchable. Here's hoping they continue with that!

Yeah, I always enjoy it when I get to film someone throwing discs you don't see all the time, like the 86 Softie. Still waiting to film a round with a Condor, an Epic, or a Blowfly.

And yes, those are definitely swim trunks!

I'm just finishing up all the Tennessee state's footage, not enough time to keep up with all the great footage available these days!

I love knowing the disc choice on damn near every shot and their current score. It's cool seeing the distinct filming and editing styles of all the producers!

One suggestion would be to use white text with a black border for the player name/score/disc. It will be visible on dark and light backgrounds

It wasn't just you. They didn't give much good information, and kept making weird, not funny jokes. That's what the mute button is for. I'm spoiled by CCDG commentary I guess.

It wasn't just you. They didn't give much good information, and kept making weird, not funny jokes. That's what the mute button is for. I'm spoiled by CCDG commentary I guess.

I love the CCDG videos, those guys do an AMAZING job! But..............I can only take hearing "huge hyzer bomb" so many times in a 30 minute video. Besides that I agree Ian & his guests do a great job on the commentary

I don't expect much after working all day and then trying to edit at 3AM in the morning.

They sounded like it was that late really. "next day" coverage isn't easy to put commentary on.

I don't expect much after working all day and then trying to edit at 3AM in the morning.

They sounded like it was that late really. "next day" coverage isn't easy to put commentary on.

Truth. I still watched and enjoyed it. I'll never complain about disc golf footage.

Agreed; like I said, I just hit mute and listened to Spotify while watching the video

This was just posted in General Discussion, but since it's a 2015 video and this is the 2015 video thread, I'll put it here

Dunno if CCDG mentions it in the second video, but the MVP disc Christian is throwing is an Axiom Envy, and that thing straight up BOMBS...it's really more of a slow mid than a putter