• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 2019 Nate Sexton Firebird Artwork

It has never been very difficult to buy Sexton Firebirds. I have gotten some each year since 2015, and I never needed to make all that great of an effort to do so. I just visited the Innova Factory Store website on occasion, until I saw they had hundreds in stock. Then I bought some. They sell fast when the runs first come out, but are easy to acquire toward the end of each season. If someone wants to get one this year, wait for the rush to die down later this season, and get all you want at your leisure.

If someone expresses frustration in four years that they cannot get cheap 2019 Sexton Firebirds, I'll think, "Just get one from the Factory Store. They're only $19.99 each. Oh, but wait, you have waited four years to finally decide that you now want one!"

It is a simple math: if you want 2019 Sexton Firebirds, buy them this year. Or wait until next year and pay needlessly expensive prices.

Don't be a dick and stockpile discs that people WANT to own and THROW --- just to make 10-15$ per disc. its a dick move if you ask me.

and you didn't - but I'm telling you - don't stockpile then sell later, butthole

$10-15 might be real money to somebody. I'd certainly make the effort to pick up a 10 spot if I saw one laying on the sidewalk.

$10-15 might be real money to somebody. I'd certainly make the effort to pick up a 10 spot if I saw one laying on the sidewalk.

? 10-15 IS real money --- im saying its not cool to hoard these discs and upcharge people that $ - I don't want to pay 15$ extra for a disc - that IS significant.

I know the seller is thinking making $10 a piece and I get that but its not really cool to do it - IE: I buy out a theater for the premier of a new bullshhitt superhero movie and I charge people 2x the ticket price just to be a dick ----- I guess im done with it - just don't like that when I try to get new **** and im ordering online minutes after they go live that like, all of them are gone and its not a bunch of people getting a few each, its like douchers getting 20+ of them for the sole purpose to FLIP them. and that (which will take me to my original statement) is a dick move.

:hfive::D:thmbup:

Im suprised more ppl arent upset with Innova. They create a "factory store" where they charge you retail(sometimes more) without the discs ever leaving their wharehouse.

Its smart buisness to limit production on high demand discs. It will guarantee the next years run sells.

Also, whats the difference between a guy at home buying 30 sextons and selling them for more AND the companies you buy discs from?

Disc Company X gets 100 sextons firebirds for 12$ a piece....sells for 20$(plus shipping)...i buy them for 20$, hold for a year and sell for 30$.

Im the bad guy? Ok then :)

Retailers don't get a wholesale discount on Sexton firebirds, and maybe all tour series discs if I remember correctly. Unless they mark them up they do not make huge profit on them. They are trying to build a customer base, and build their brand selling these.

? 10-15 IS real money --- im saying its not cool to hoard these discs and upcharge people that $ - I don't want to pay 15$ extra for a disc - that IS significant.

I know the seller is thinking making $10 a piece and I get that but its not really cool to do it - IE: I buy out a theater for the premier of a new bullshhitt superhero movie and I charge people 2x the ticket price just to be a dick ----- I guess im done with it - just don't like that when I try to get new **** and im ordering online minutes after they go live that like, all of them are gone and its not a bunch of people getting a few each, its like douchers getting 20+ of them for the sole purpose to FLIP them. and that (which will take me to my original statement) is a dick move.

Thomas, I don't get the anger. They are just slabs of plastic, most of which are really not all that unique, except in the minds of those that throw em, or buy and sell em. Take away my 5 favorite molds, and I'd still have a ball playing disc golf.

As far as the artwork this year is the sweetest yet. With 2016 a close second. This is the first firebird with feathers and flames. Awesome

Please, tell us of a better investment. What do you invest in?
Buy 5 for 85 delivered. Today, you can sell that box in minutes for...
2015 $1100
2016 $350
2017 $300
USDGC $150
2018 $125

You aren't kidding. I swear, discs appreciate faster than precious metals.

What do proto star Destroyers go for these days?

Just got back to this thread tonight and wow...some people are pretty angry. This is why I mainly read and refrain from posting. It seems like people get butthurt too easily nowadays. I was just curious of opinions on the artwork. Also, I don't think people are douches, dickbags, etc. if they want to buy a few extra and sell them down the road for a little bit of profit. Even if they buy 30-50 a piece, there has never been a shortage of these available to the public, so everyone has a chance to get them. They produce PLENTY of them. It's only common sense to buy a few extra and make a little bit of money down the road, because you never know when you might be in a pinch and need a little bit of extra cash. That's just my 2 cents. I like the artwork in this order favorite to least favorite: 2018, 2016, 2017, 2015, 2019

Don't be a dick and stockpile discs that people WANT to own and THROW --- just to make 10-15$ per disc. its a dick move if you ask me.

and you didn't - but I'm telling you - don't stockpile then sell later, butthole

Haha, I used the word "Collect", not "Stockpile". Jumping to conclusions there and name calling...nice. Btw, people have been collecting and reselling everything since the beginning of time. Also, if some people didn't buy some to put away for resell then others might not ever have a chance to obtain the disc if they started playing after the disc was initially released. Look at Champion Edition for example...someone who started playing last year would never have a chance to get the stuff brand new unless collectors preserved some for them.

Oh man, which disc did you not get in time which caused you to become so butthurt? Your movie analogy is hilarious...maybe you meant someone bought 20 tickets so they could stretch their huge hurt butt across an entire theater aisle while your hurt butt only occupied one seat..but you both got to enjoy the same bull$hit superhero movie regardless of how big or hurt your butt was. Were you furious when your friends decided to make more than minimum wage because they were douchers and everyone should be making the exact same amount of money no matter what. What a dick move for having a brain and using it, that's how people are sometimes successful.

What a dick move for having a brain and using it, that's how people are sometimes successful.

I predict that you will become a successful disc tycoon in the future, perhaps even president some day. Pay no attention to the fake news littering this thread.

Latest posts