• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

Conspiracy Theory:

Eagle is tanking so he can blame the Innova-made P2s and increase the hype on the Discmania-made P2s.

Ty Love (who is Ty Love) drops a -10 on the 30th card.

If the putting woes are due to environmental variations, it could impact MPO, or maybe not.

Not being super hot will be a plus.

Tattar got what looked like a bad call from her cardmates, seemed like she should've def gotten the benefit of the doubt. Was completely on grass with some possible squishy water near. Seemed to rattle her and she then airballed her double-bogey putt from 15 feet or less.

Other than Love, the scores aren't great for the pack. Couple on the course like Uli scoring well, but need to see how it plays out.

Probably will see some hot rounds.

Its kinda hard to watch so many short C1 putts airball.

Total air balls from super short, it IS hard to watch a full time pro miss like this.

I don´t know whats happening....FPO players are falling apart HARD, terrible play

You might want to double check your math. :\

WHOOPS! I had a feeling I was wrong about something here but I posted it anyway :eek:

So he'd need to shoot -9 while everyone else shoots even. So I guess in theory if he shot -18 while everyone else shot -9, he could put himself back on the lead card. I just don't see him blowing the field out like that though.

Last edited:
I think that was the worst played round i have seen. . .Paige blows hole 18 again and again

huge misstake by Paige on 11, you cant do that...birdy to bogey

Her putter is cold today but she still have a big lead....but Paiges all or nothing play sometimes bites her

I haven't seen Rd 3 yet, but that's Paige being Paige. Her foot on the gas definitely bites her every once on a while, but more often than not, it serves well.

That said, I'm definitely glad Cat was able to reel her in...all tied up with 36 holes to play.
:popcorn:

I haven't seen Rd 3 yet, but that's Paige being Paige. Her foot on the gas definitely bites her every once on a while, but more often than not, it serves well.

That said, I'm definitely glad Cat was able to reel her in...all tied up with 36 holes to play.
:popcorn:

11-18 was the worst stretch i have seen from Paige. . .

Its kinda hard to watch so many short C1 putts airball.

Total air balls from super short, it IS hard to watch a full time pro miss like this.

I don´t know whats happening....FPO players are falling apart HARD, terrible play

Pretty much why I don't watch FPO. The putting is atrocious. :gross:
And some people want to make the baskets smaller so everyone misses and is somehow more exciting. :|

I get FPO distances being less than MPO, but there's really no reason for such a big difference in C1 putting.