• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] 3 New discs announced for 2016

They have some old designs that need to go away. Good to see them getting newer drivers. I have always preferd Westside and DD drivers. That may change.

I agree to an extent but I think they are killing the wrong molds in favor of trying to save newer ones....they cancelled the Ontario Roc and now the XD....two great putter type mids....but grooves, monarchs etc live on....And enough w creating touched up rocs in New molds.....soon we'll be on vroc 7.....should be just kept w the ontario, rancho, San Marino and roc3...imo

I agree to an extent but I think they are killing the wrong molds in favor of trying to save newer ones....they cancelled the Ontario Roc and now the XD....two great putter type mids....but grooves, monarchs etc live on....And enough w creating touched up rocs in New molds.....soon we'll be on vroc 7.....should be just kept w the ontario, rancho, San Marino and roc3...imo

That comment was about Lat. 64.