• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

600' goal is done! 170 pro destroyer

I almost hit 400 today with my Katana, I'll catch you Trey, just give me 3 more years :)
I threw my Katan from home plate over the longest part of the fence. The manager of the field said it was over 400, but I don't think so.

I almost hit 400 today with my Katana, I'll catch you Trey, just give me 3 more years :)
I threw my Katan from home plate over the longest part of the fence. The manager of the field said it was over 400, but I don't think so.

:clap: Nice!!!

I was clicking through the Gateway site, looking at the Touring Pro Team bios here:

http://www.gdstour.com/gateway_sponsored_players.php

None of them listed a "Big Drive" distance of more than 460 feet (that was for Garrett Gurthie). By the way, that Locastro guy had 419' as a big drive. He seems to do okay...

This must not be updated. I have seen him throw over 450' controlled in woods on a 508' hole. I know he is throwing well into the 500's if not past. Most of these guys realize they dont need to throw that far. Climo tore up Hornets Nest Web in the Carolina Clash with a -14 or something throwing rocs everywhere.

dang you and Jrawk are due for a throwing comp! ...since he has beat you 2 straight matches, its time for your revenge!!! rawr :thmbup:

I also broke the 600 ft barrier this weekend. I generally throw 350' controlled distance, but hit about 660 this weekend. All it took was a Z stalker and Blue Mountain. It was my first Ski course and it was amazing to watch a disc in flight for so long (even if the hole played closer to 400)

I also broke the 600 ft barrier this weekend. I generally throw 350' controlled distance, but hit about 660 this weekend. All it took was a Z stalker and Blue Mountain. It was my first Ski course and it was amazing to watch a disc in flight for so long (even if the hole played closer to 400)

LOL. If we're counting downhill shots count me into the 600' club as well. I've hit that plenty of times with elevation drop.

I was clicking through the Gateway site, looking at the Touring Pro Team bios here:

http://www.gdstour.com/gateway_sponsored_players.php

None of them listed a "Big Drive" distance of more than 460 feet (that was for Garrett Gurthie). By the way, that Locastro guy had 419' as a big drive. He seems to do okay...

HAd to Give a shoutOut for Recognition to a buddi of mine... local GAteway Pro Dj Hunt ... he has tought me so mutch from playing with him every week ...To Competeing agenst Him in my 1st open event i was in 3rd after the 1st round but i fell off during he second round to take 5th ...

He Doesn't Have the longest arm ... 400-450 ... but he will school me MOst always :) even thow i have the longer arm ....

DIsc golf is a game of well rounded Players ... and to be the best ..you need good upsots and Putts as well ...

You can throw 600' ... Awsome ...Cause ill Still School You ... lol
Congratz again !
Ahahhah :p :hfive:

You can throw 600' ... Awsome ...Cause ill Still School You ... lol
Congratz again !
Ahahhah :p :hfive:

I place $10 on Kachtz. I have seen some amazing approaches and his putting is getting much better. I was excited when he tossed his disc into a large thorn bush ( thought I would make up a stroke). Then he threw a blind hyzer shot that somehow dodged all of the bushes and trees to go into the basket from around 160ft.

I place $10 on Kachtz. I have seen some amazing approaches and his putting is getting much better. I was excited when he tossed his disc into a large thorn bush ( thought I would make up a stroke). Then he threw a blind hyzer shot that somehow dodged all of the bushes and trees to go into the basket from around 160ft.

I still don't see how he can throw that far with that kind of form.......

All the other "bombers" are much more explosive and his reach back goes from high to low with him "swooping" through as he throws.

Anyway feel free to let go of the gonads.

I still don't see how he can throw that far with that kind of form.......

All the other "bombers" are much more explosive and his reach back goes from high to low with him "swooping" through as he throws.

Anyway feel free to let go of the gonads.

I see you don't mind when I say that you are a superior player, but when I root for a local guy I am on his sack.
Plus, I cAn'T Chear foRe a GuY hoo SPellz Like THis an TiPes like This

woohjt woohjt ...

i wish i could play with ya guys :(

NOt to prove anything .. But just to have a good time .. ohh... and to win :p

lol ..

i love to win .. and compete ...

My girl loves watching me win too ...
she goes with me to leauges every week to watch me .. i love it ...
she says i like to win too mutch tho...
i like the money its cool .... but i like the recognition ....More ...
i like getting a partner and him/her .. beiing stoked to get me ..
a few weeks ago when i got TEamed up with D.j Hunt we were walking to our hole .. and another pro yelled to dj .."GoodLuck" ... Dj replys .. i dont need luck .. I have one of the best players here on my team ....

its stuff like that, that i feed off of ...
Why do u think i post videos of me playing ... Because i like to hear people talk about me ... i love them to hate me .. i love them to love me ...

ima attention WHore .. Ahhah
Feed ME !

Last edited:
woohjt woohjt ...

i wish i could play with ya guys :(

NOt to prove anything .. But just to have a good time .. ohh... and to win :p

lol ..

i love to win .. and compete ...

My girl loves watching me win too ...
she goes with me to leauges every week to watch me .. i love it ...
she says i like to win too mutch tho...
i like the money its cool .... but i like the recognition ....
i like getting a partner and him/her .. beiing stoked to get me ..
a few weeks ago when i got TEamed up with D.j Hunt we were walking to our hole .. and another pro yelled to dj .."GoodLuck" ... Dj replys .. i dont need luck .. I have one of the best players here on my team ....

its stuff like that, that i feed off of ...
Why do u think i post videos of me playing ... Because i like to hear people talk about me ... i love them to hate me .. i love them to love me ...

ima attention WHore .. Ahhah

NOW WHO'S BRAGGING?

Ohh yes .. in that post i was deff BRagging ...
But i usualy let people Do it for me ...
ither by putting the facts out there and letting them Complement me ...
Or by Putting it out there and letting them Hate one me ...

you can love me cause im good or hate me cause im good ...
ither way ... :p

I see you don't mind when I say that you are a superior player, but when I root for a local guy I am on his sack.
Plus, I cAn'T Chear foRe a GuY hoo SPellz Like THis an TiPes like This

I don't really CaRe WHat U DOO butt Isteel donut cee how hE cAn threw so Fare with NooB form.

I don't know how he does it other than he is a giant with a 7 foot wingspan. Supposedly the very end of his form is good according to garublador.

I don't really CaRe WHat U DOO butt Isteel donut cee how hE cAn threw so Fare with NooB form.

It doesn't seem like he's getting much body into it. Imagine how far he could get with a few tweaks to his form.

It doesn't seem like he's getting much body into it. Imagine how far he could get with a few tweaks to his form.

Agreed.......that is what I meant by explosive! Robbie tears a hole into the ground with the energy he produces from his legs.

Also the end of his pull through looks smooth but the reach back is very noobish and hopefully he will get that under control.

Latest posts