• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] A Few Throwers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital

Eagle Member
I'd prefer seasoned into a cheaper price on the birds. New or used will work for the rest. Would like to trade and willing to trade multiples for the right discs. Bright colors on most if possible.

What I'd be looking for:

Pearly Candy Pro Firebirds 170+
11x Firebirds/Flat Glo Firebirds 175ish
Pearly Champ Teebirds/TL's 170+
Pearly 11x KC Pro Teebirds 165+
Pearly Champ Vikings 165+
Pearly 4x Champ Valkyries 165+
Pro/Flat CFR Destroyers 175
Flat-ish Ontario Rocs 175+
Old Stamp Challengers 175ish

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I've got some birds if you have some proline leopards.
IMAG0271.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
sadly i do not...but i would enjoy some pictures of said birds to keep me entertained.

seems like i have seen lots of people looking for those pearly vikings lately.. must be something to it.. :)

digital stole a blue viking from me...!!! was that one flat you got..?? i just got a sweet pearly neon yellow super grippy flat viking in the mail today.....

digital stole a blue viking from me...!!! was that one flat you got..?? i just got a sweet pearly neon yellow super grippy flat viking in the mail today.....

yeah super flat...and i'll take the neon yellow one from you if you don't want it. :thmbup:

ian: more people should throw vikings. my buddy threw them and threw them well a while back but has since gone all discraft. i picked up a pearly yellow but really got into them with this clear dayglow i have. such easy distance and control. and it can hit lots of lines. i already told you that. but i felt i should restate it. ha!

still looking, btw.

lol.. yeah i wouldnt mind getting one to toy around with.. but prob want a pearly and have to fight you and moose.. and god knows who else.. for those bad boys :p ... if you want one broken in just send it on down to SC and ill test it out a bit :thmbup:

i may let go of one for you...perhaps a cute orange one? i should get down that way for a round soon anyway.

oh yeah feeling the Orange :thmbup: just hurting on the paypal front for a bit.. yeah we need to get up for realz.. im supposed to go play Val Du Mar in boiling springs on sunday.. dunno how far that is for you but i assume its a ways..

I throw them as my main driver. Fun disc. Flies straight. I have picked up 3 or 4 in the past couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.