• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Round on New Years Day...

Josephb.

Bogey Member
So, I just wantd to know if anybody is going to get out and play this New Years Day???
I am for sure gonna get in a round but dont know where... La Mirada?
I want to play atleast a Four Star Course!!!

Come to Cincinnati and join us for the 27th (? ! ?) annual New Years Day Tourney at Winton Woods!
Not a 4 star course, but tons of fun. We've got a few inches of snow on the ground, freezing rain possible overnight and tomorrow's high is actually supposed to get above freezing (just!)! :D

Me and Bro-D will be at North Asheboro Park tomorrow.

I'd love to play tomorrow. Not sure if I will... shoulder trouble (the off side, yes, but no need to tweak it), church in the morning, and fall semester grades to finish. And New Years Day bowl games! But I'll probably go out anyway. :D

I didnt check out the forecast but most definitly im head to la mirada if the weather is good.

By the way Happy New Year to you All.

I'm supposed to go play in The Hangover Open in DE but I'm working an 8pm-8am shift tonight so I might not go. Plus it's an hour drive from where I live. I might just go play the local course by myself instead.

It rained most of the day in DFW, but I'll play on New Years Day. Tee off time... 10am.

It's supposed to be cloudy, 40 degrees with a NNW wind 10-15mph. Perfect winter disc golf in Texas.

my club is having our first singles event of the year, called the hangover classic, we play two long tightly wooded courses, valley springs from the blue tees and leigh farm from the gold tees

it's also supposed to rain

They are calling for rain here all day so the answer is yes I will be playing 2 of the hardest courses in the area.

It rained most of the day in DFW, but I'll play on New Years Day. Tee off time... 10am.

It's supposed to be cloudy, 40 degrees with a NNW wind 10-15mph. Perfect winter disc golf in Texas.

Does it seem weird to anybody else that it's gonna be warmer here in Seattle tomorrow, 45°, than it is in Dallas ? :scratchhead:

My putters been on fire for the last couple of rounds, I need to get out tomorrow and see if I can continue my streak.
Either that, or crash and burn like Lindsey Lohan at 4am on a club night.
God I hope she a has a driver tonight.

Latest posts