• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Round on New Years Day...

I was planning on playing tomorrow but looks like rain for the most part here in NC. IF its clear though Im out there.

Heading down for a couple rounds at Shelton Springs tomorrow. It's supposed to be dry and partly sunny. Should be a good start to a new year. Happy New Year everyone!

I'll be posting another thread in just a few minutes, but...

First Round of 2013 is in the books!!! Was on the course at 12:05 AM after my watching the ball drop with my wife and daughter. Finished at 12:30 AM.

Shot 4 over for 9 holes from the Red tees at Knobley Mt. DGC using just an Aviar P & A with both ribbon and LED attached. :clap: :D

I'll be posting another thread in just a few minutes, but...

First Round of 2013 is in the books!!! Was on the course at 12:05 AM after my watching the ball drop with my wife and daughter. Finished at 12:30 AM.

Shot 4 over for 9 holes from the Red tees at Knobley Mt. DGC using just an Aviar P & A with both ribbon and LED attached. :clap: :D

NICE:thmbup:

^^^ Still waiting for my first time at Flip! Hope you guys had a great time. My father in law is working in MI currently so I had better make it to Flip this year!

I actually got in 36 holes today. That's as many as I played on any single day all of last year. The conditions weren't great, and I played very "averagely", but still had a great time. I hope to get to play a more in 2013 than I did in 2012 and today was a good start!

Got in a round at Moraine at 8am before hitting the road back home. 6 inches of snow slowed things down...but only 2 sets of footprints were in the snow from yesterday, so the snow was mostly unblemished. Amazing course. Perfect way to start 2013!

Just got back from my round. Home course was stupid packed today. Our round took 3 hours. Beautiful weather plus everyone being off made it the busiest I've ever seen it.

Growth is good for the game, but I got hit by my first disc today, and almost got hit like 5 other times. Luckily the hit was an approach shot, and it hit my love handle (tire) so I had some padding to soften the blow. :\

If disc golf ever catches on in my area, we're going to need like 5 more courses immediately.

Played a round with Rocaholic74 at Tyler today. I also met up with Buchajs1 while I was there and grabbed a fundraiser SJDG shirt. Good day!

I played at 7am this morning got a ace around 8am est.... Did anyone or anyone you know beat that? That would be something coo:thmbup:l to claim.

Played today in a light falling snow. 2013 will be an awesome year for discing.

Played today in a round of singles and a round of doubles in about 2 inches of snow in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Temperature was about 30 degrees F and not windy at all, so all in all it was a great day for disc.

Played in about 6" of snow and decided I'm hanging the discs up until we have a little less. Spending more time looking for discs than throwing them isn't much fun.

played in the rain anyway. it wasn't raining hard it was just that annoying light drizzle that just keeps your discs wet.

Latest posts