• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race Disc this year?

No... Wasp doesnt feel like a buzzz nor does it look like one. An overstable buzzz that felt like a buzzz is what I would like. Besides,wasps arent even overstable

Since their "Bee-Line" (Buzzz, Wasp, Hornet, Drone) of mids is complete now with the Hornet a friend and I think they might be adding something to their "Cosmic-Line" (Comet, Meteor) which could be exciting, or entirely redundant.

Booter said:
No... Wasp doesnt feel like a buzzz nor does it look like one. An overstable buzzz that felt like a buzzz is what I would like. Besides,wasps arent even overstable

so are you suggesting something around the 1 stability, because that's really the only spot they don't cover in their line up....

comet - 0
buzzz ss - 0
buzzz - .5
--------------new mid?
wasp - 1.5
hornet - 2
drone - 2.5

Ur missing the point. I love the feel of the buzzz. I hate the feel of the hornet, wasp is ok but not overstable like it used to be.

My point is of they could modify the buzzz to be as overstable as the old wasps werw while retaining the buzzz feel and not need a bead,then thats what id like

Btw. I dont ever really go by the ratings as most dont fly as advertised anyway

Saw this mentioned on another forum and realized how much I would love to see a Zone SS. Highly doubtful though.

Booter said:
wasp is ok but not overstable like it used to be.
Truth! Old Wasps kicked ass but they haven't been like that in a while. Last one I bought wasn't noticeably more overstable than my Buzzz.

I really hope it's something kind of radical design-wise. The fact that it's been kind of hush hush this year so far keeps my hopes up.

discspeed said:
I really hope it's something kind of radical design-wise. The fact that it's been kind of hush hush this year so far keeps my hopes up.
I agree. With how quiet its been I'd have to imagine it has to be something DC is really excited about.

i heard rumor of a ringer ss but wouldn't put money on it. i would love it if it were just a esp ringer though.

Latest posts