• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aero - 6 glide?!

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
I was looking at the Innova catalog last night, and noticed the glide rating for the Aero, a speed 3 disc, is 6, the highest rating Innova gives out.

What on earth does a speed 3 disc with a glide factor of 6 fly like? Does it hover?

Pretty amazing disc. I don't use mine anymore, but easily could. Great for ups and long conventional putts. For me anyway. I have thought about trying to find a really light one as a dog disc.

It also has ZERO Turn and ZERO Fade, so it tends to go exactly where you throw it.

http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/putt-and-approach-discs/speed-3/aero.html

I loathe discs with minimal turn and fade, even though I carry a couple for the sake of lowering my score.

I would much rather flex a stable disc or hyzer flip something understable for the sake of the beauty of flight.

I work in Ontario and yes, I like to play with girls... as long as they don't whine and cuss when they play poorly ;)

I have an old beat up DX Aero with the proto stamp & I would definitely say it lives up to the 6 rating. I use it for long jump putts or upshots that I'm trying to run. At about half power it is dead straight start to finish

Aero is a fun dusc no doubt. Hey Discette can get some Aeros and Polecats run in GStar por favor?

They do have good glide, in this video i throw one 270 feet on an effortless standstill, watch that flight, they fly pretty sexy. (It was 180 grams too)