• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Airbnb Disc Golf courses

Sure. But it's a tag that would be good for people who are looking for it.

When I see people camping on courses, they seem to get a value far beyond camping nearby. They can walk right off the course to their campsite; or get up in the morning and play the course, or just a few holes, without having to go anywhere. Even somewhere close by.

I'd think lodging would have the same effect for some people.

I know it did for me, at Flyboy. I live on a course, so get some of those benefits all of the time.

Not so much if I was on a course-bagging trip, trying to play each course once and get on to the next one. Or on a vacation that included other activities. But as the number of places with on-site lodging increases, it might be worthwhile to enough people.

Plus, a few might offer all of those perks. I know Fontana Village does---hotel and cabins, restaurant, pool, scenery, and about a 4-star course.

Erie State Park New York has Disc golf Shipwreck Bluff and has huge cabins and can fit about 6 if 2 of them do not mind sleeping on a pad in a sleeping bag Price is not bad. I had my sleeping bag for the bunk when staying there. 3 miles from Dunkirk NY, no bead and breakfast but is not bad, have a stove in them and a fridge. They also have Swimming nearby in Lake Erie as well as nearby things to do in that town. As well as some food you will not find outside the Buffalo Area or same food made outside that area is nowhere as good. Also two Tim Hortens doughnut shops in Dunkirk.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=7744 hope this helps.

Cabins in park are close enough to course it is like 1/2 mile away from furthest cabins at most and a mile at most from hole 1.

Latest posts