• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Where's Steve Rico? He vlog'd with the Terry that he was "going to that one in South Carolina", resulting in the best 4-way eye roll in history.

This post would have been so much better if the eye roll gif was added......anybody?

I'm so torn about where or not to sign up. What better place to witness the debacle than right in the middle of it playing. First-hand knowledge without rumors would be my quest... even though I have no faith in any of this.

Here you go Bionic! (around post #2061)
Better resolution

jAR7nC9.gif

ps: he'd've had the same look if I noted this happens to be my post #2000. woohoo...:\

Not so sure Nikko is in, he posted on Facebook I think he's going to St Louis back home instead. But that may be a different event at a different time.

Also in his post, there were several people stupid enough to buy in to the "ESPN televised" BS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No one else noticed that "Nicklaus David" is signed up for Am and "Nicklaus Davis" is signed up for Pro? Classic.

As for Nikko...he certainly made it seem on his Facebook that he would be doing the St. Louis event that weekend instead. he asked for opinions and aside from the 3 Salient Squad plants posting about "growing the sport" everyone else basically suggested he stay far the **** away from Salient. It seemed he agreed.

They lost MJ?

Good for them that they didn't stick with the original plan, but instead invited the Ams in. The expected storm of Pro registrations didn't quite pan out.

MJ never actually registered, this is the first list they've published of actual registered pro players. There's around 50 ams registered.

No one else noticed that "Nicklaus David" is signed up for Am and "Nicklaus Davis" is signed up for Pro? Classic.

I'm glad someone else brought this up first because it has been bothering the heck out of me. Aside from the couple of notable names the registered players list reads like a list of senders in my spam email folder. Seriously, half of those can't be real. How about

Victor M. Enriquez
Christopher Enriquez
Victor A. Enriquez

I mean... You've gotta be kidding me right?

MJ never actually registered, this is the first list they've published of actual registered pro players. There's around 50 ams registered.

Yeah, I know, I was joking because they kept him listed as "committed player" for a long time. He had posted elsewhere that he was on the fence. For all I know, he may still be. But it cast a bit of doubt on the rest of the "committed" list.

2109 posts in just over 5 months....is that a record on dgcr?

FYI, they have an unsurprising response to this trend. Not quoted verbatim, but pretty close:

"There sure is a lot of talk about this tournament. We must be upsetting some people's worlds."

I'm glad someone else brought this up first because it has been bothering the heck out of me. Aside from the couple of notable names the registered players list reads like a list of senders in my spam email folder. Seriously, half of those can't be real. How about

Victor M. Enriquez
Christopher Enriquez
Victor A. Enriquez

Perhaps, though when the Sauls family all attend the same event, you see something similar. If two of us didn't go by our middle names, you'd see something almost identical to this.

Not so sure Nikko is in, he posted on Facebook I think he's going to St Louis back home instead. But that may be a different event at a different time.

Also in his post, there were several people stupid enough to buy in to the "ESPN televised" BS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Heck yeah, the St. Louis Open is going to be the bomb. Our courses are really looking great and the club does a great job with this event every year

Victor M. Enriquez
Christopher Enriquez
Victor A. Enriquez

A father and his two sons maybe? Who's kidding? I mean, there's plenty of other things to laugh about

Interesting that the Texas Open is the first ADGT event not run by Salient, but latched onto the ADGT/ESPN Networks star. Attendance won't be depressed by Salient's reputation.

"American Disc Golf Tour is the foremost tour in quality disc golf tournaments."

---and now that I know that, I humbly apologize for anything negative I've posted.

so somewhere in each quality disc golf tournament, there is a "tour." and that tour is American disc golf your.

they probably wanted the say the foremost name in ....... or maybe the foremost tour in American disc gold. (but that's kinda awkward because they already have "American disc golf at the beginning)

they might need a new copywriter, but I can see how that's not high on their list of priorities

I probably would have it as the foremost tour in American disc golf competition, but that's without giving it much thought

Interesting that the Texas Open is the first ADGT event not run by Salient, but latched onto the ADGT/ESPN Networks star. Attendance won't be depressed by Salient's reputation.

this was probably a better plan from the beginning. just get existing, already good tournaments to join your tour by promising you'll put them on espn. isn't that how pretty much every other tour-style pro league came about

Last edited:
Bearing in mind that this is the slogan on their website, so they had time to think it through before posting it.

It's not an in-the-heat-of-the-argument arrogant statement.

Perhaps, though when the Sauls family all attend the same event, you see something similar. If two of us didn't go by our middle names, you'd see something almost identical to this.

I know it's a bit of a reach. But I can't help but think that list is fake when I look at the whole list, those names are just too wierd.

Victor M. Enriquez
Christopher Enriquez
Victor A. Enriquez

Well see that's the genius. The first instinct when coming up with fake names for a list like that is to make them as generic as possible. So now we are thinking, they couldn't have made that up, right?

Bearing in mind that this is the slogan on their website, so they had time to think it through before posting it.

It's not an in-the-heat-of-the-argument arrogant statement.

oh of course. that's what makes it so funny.

Latest posts