• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

the guy they called Chris Kilgus will probably want a refund for the extra 20 minutes they "saved" at the end

Overall, I feel like this broadcast fits right in with past efforts for live coverage...some good things, some not so good, but clearly limited in what they were able to do. If it weren't for the arrogance and attitude of the organizers in the way they (over) hyped and promoted the event, it really wouldn't stand out at all.

Certainly nothing revolutionary or groundbreaking about the event or the broadcast. Nothing about it is going to launch the sport into the mainstream nor is it really going to do anything to hurt the progression and growth of the game.

Spot on

I had to explain to someone why I was so interested in my phone and snickering...turns out this whole thing takes some time to describe.

go the the REPLAY tab, you can watch it in DVR mode now.

Please post timestamps and comments ;)

right at 5:45 over muffled multiple people talking on the opening, you have 3 guys putting out on the green front and center. old golf putting

Now an ad for PDGA Women's Global Event.

Most interesting development so far.

Where's the big drone footage?

Saw a yet to be modded content on the ADGT Facebook page about the irony of having Hooters girls holding the score signs on the same day as the Women's Global Event.

#classy

So in the Ultiworld article, Boucher said they spent upper 5 figures, nearing 6 figures. Assuming that wasn't simply more BS, what do we think of this groundbreaking broadcast?

Is ADGT/Salient/Kilgus finally done? Will they finally give up, but not before blaming everyone else? Are they beholden to run more events because of whatever they signed with ESPN promising a Tour?

What are some things you would have done to 'Grow the Sport' with that kind of money?

Latest posts