• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

This thread HAS to be better than watching it live. :popcorn:

No kidding. I had no desire to watch it anyway, and I bet the gallery (of 40 or so) is mostly Kilgus PT clients that he offered a free massage to next time they stopped into the shop.

Cue the whomp, whomp ,waaaaa, failure music...:( ( for them ) and the canned laughter track from us...:p.

I have not seen any of this cluster **** but, seems like the "Back-Pack" guys could teach some lessons on DG coverage and commentary all while getting the last laugh :rolleyes:.

Viva La SMASHBOXX !!!

I think we should be pissed for the gross misrepresentation of Disc Golf to the few non-players who MIGHT have watched this on ESPN...:doh:.

Last edited:
They met my expectations, which was basically dumpster fire in HD.

The tour page still only shows scores through yesterday????

It took them a month to post scores from 17 players so you may have to have a little patience. Also they're probably a little tired. Changing disc golf as we know it will wear you out you know.

Did they sign off with an announcement of when to tune in for the next American Disc Golf Tour event?

Saw a yet to be modded content on the ADGT Facebook page about the irony of having Hooters girls holding the score signs on the same day as the Women's Global Event.

#classy

Terrible decision by the Salient crew. They expect people to dress nice to spectate the event and then poor trash on the progress being made in getting women into our sport.

It was actually a pretty well run event overall. There were a few hiccups and things to work on, but a lot of good things as well

What did you enjoy? What was different about this event than the many pdga events you've been apart of? What advice would you give the adgt moving forward?

It was actually a pretty well run event overall. There were a few hiccups and things to work on, but a lot of good things as well

How do you feel about the ADGT having alternate rules, the MPO field of 12 on ESPN3, the history of Salient, the event payout and the Hooter's girls?