• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another found disc question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KniceZ

Double Eagle Member
I found a disc several weeks ago - with initials and #. Called 1st time left message. 2nd time got the guy but he didn't live close and said we'd just get together some time and play. Called 3 more times trying to set up a time to play and give his disc back. Left my number on every message. He's never returned my calls. Should I give up and keep the disc or keep trying?

keep it

EDIT: I don't get why people can't make these decisions for themselves though

I've returned 5 discs this month. I had my first lost disc returned today! I think the $5 Reward I write next to my number helped.

I think you've already gone above and beyond so just keep it at this point. The guy obviously doesn't really want it back. If I lost my 15 yr.old pro-D Comet and someone called, i'd be at their house in 5 minutes.

I guess my vector fell out of my bag or I didnt pick it up after a shot It was kinda dark when i finshed up last night. Got my number on it but doubt I'll ever see it again.

I Like the 5$ return ink.......

Keep it. You did they guy a favor by calling, you went above and beyond by calling many times. If he doesn't want it, it's all yours.

You did the leg work, the person that lost the disc didn't make any real effort to get it back, it's yours now. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts