• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia #2 in Fort Worth, TX.

I dunno if I'm Big Sexay or one of the other guys. We pretty much take Arcadia by storm though.

Now Colonial Estates in Norman, OK; yeah, I'm pretty much a lock for that course too. Top 5 courses.

I will take on that challenge for sure, but you must play real golf and play everything and beyond OB(sidewalk, creek, fence, etc)

SweetChainMusic,

I sware bro, you are hilarious...just sayin'

And while I am at it, I think cc0049 would take you at Arc...just sayin' ;):D

Let's do it! I'm all jacked up on Monster energy drink right now, have tomorrow and Friday off work, and gonna be rippin up the courses! Don't let me master the forehand throw, or it's over for everyone......

I really want to play golf with you. I think it will be fun to see who can talk more $hit between us. I love it and cant wait

If anyone wants to get a round with me at Arcadia, I can get there by 3:45 after work on most weekdays...just send me a PM.

Don't know when I'll get back to Texas but I will let you guys know. It was nice throwing with you guys and there are some guys I didn't get to play with yet. Maybe next trip.

legendarythread.jpg

Since this is the only thread I know of about this course I will post it here. I was playing Sunday December 20th on hole 16 and I threw my 2nd shot and left a disc in the middle of the fairway. It was a Champion I-dye Teebird 167g. I didn't have it marked with my name or number (I don't think) but if you are on here and found it and want to give it back I would love it!! I would even trade another one of my discs back for it :)

On another note,
When can we have a little DGCR get together at this park. I know it's not the best, but I really enjoy playing it.

I'm all for it if you want to organize it.

Maybe we can shoot for January sometime. with it getting so dark so quick during the week we may need to do it on the weekend. Maybe a doubles to make people like me be a little more competitive :)

if anyone has a weekend or time or any other ideas about it post up.

Draw doubles would be fun...especially if everyone put in a few bucks. My weekends are wide open for the next few weeks.
What about Saturday, January 2? Say 9am?

I got a 3rd coast bud coming into town thatweekend

Latest posts