• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia #2 in Fort Worth, TX.

Sounds like fireborne, chucka, and donovan are in so far.

It sounds like I may get a few Disc Mafia guys to show up. It should be a good time.

The weather just might work out oddly enough.

We're still a go for tomorrow at 9 at Arcadia. If you want to play for dough, bring $5 and if enough guys want to do it, we can have a little draw dubs mini.

Chime in here if you are coming and how many are coming with you...curious how many plan to show up.

Thanks to everyone that came out. We had 12 people for 6 dubs teams. Congrats to Tony and Dennis winning with a 52 and taking home $25 apiece.

Lets do this again next Saturday, but at North Park this time. Who's in? Get word out to anyone that you'd like to invite. I'll start taking sign-ups at 9 and we can tee off at 9:30. Maybe we can make this more of a regular thing as long as people keep showing up.

Draw dubs at 9am at North Park in Haltom City on Saturday, January 9th.

Had a great time. Had a great partner too!!

Cooper, that was a great putt on hole 2 in sudden death.

I'm going to do my best to make it this saturday at North Park. it's suppose to be really cold.

Went out and played Arcadia today. I hyzered my drive too much on the drive on hole 17 and sent my disc right into the middle of the creek only to watch it skip right off since the creek was frozen over. It was beautiful! Not today crik!

Maybe the only time that creek has loved anyone, Chris. I might have to get a round in before it melts so I can throw fearlessly on that hole!

If you haven't yet...and want a course that'll rip you to pieces...check out Gateway Park West. Shouldn't be to far from you Arcadia haters (I don't greatly care for the course that much either...it's about a once every 2 months toss). Toughest course in the Metroplex in my opinion.

Rest in peace hole 1. Found these on Brian Mace's facebook page. Sounds like no one knows who did this. Apparently the practice basket will be moved to hole 1's fairway for now and a replacement basket is on the way. I was out there yesterday and there was already a new sleeve in the ground.

vpjbzn.jpg

11268i9.jpg

awdu1f.jpg

North Park? Over Arcadia? You guys are nuts. It's no Veteran's or Turner, but it is a way better course than you trash talkers are giving it credit for.

North Park? Over Arcadia? You guys are nuts. It's no Veteran's or Turner, but it is a way better course than you trash talkers are giving it credit for.

Most people I know consider North Park a more fun course to play. There are a lot more technical shots required there. Arcadia is pretty much wide open and only requires you to throw far. I like them both, but prefer North Park for sure.

Latest posts