• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

It seems that all the existing Discmania C-line PD Freaks in online retail sites are all plus molds and no one is re-stocking until they sell those, which in my humble opinion are crap. Any thought on a re-stock on the non-plus molds, which from what I understand are all of the newly manufactured ones. You would be about the only one that would carry them...hint...hint...Thanks ahead of time.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse or open a can of worms or anything, but I went to order a few discs last night for ~$45. I was disappointed that the free shipping is not insured, trackable, or even guaranteed. It also takes 14 business days = 3 weeks... That's almost a month. The next option is $10 for 3 day delivery. Do you plan to offer any other options or improve this at all?

every time i have ordered the free shipping the order is processed within a day or so and i usually have it a few days later

Were your orders big enough to qualify for faster free shipping?

When the Volt came out a friend of mine who lives about a mile from me pre-ordered it from DGC. I bought mine a week later from the MP for a buck cheaper. I got mine in 3 days. It took two and a half weeks of untracked shipping for his to arrive. My orders from Powergrip out of FINLAND arrive in 2.5 weeks. Neither of us have placed an order since :-/ I'm willing to give this shipping another try as I do appreciate the service and selection DGC offers, but you have to admit that shipping isn't good. I don't even mind paying Dynamic's $5 shipping, but $10 is another disc and there are other sites that have free shipping.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse or open a can of worms or anything, but I went to order a few discs last night for ~$45. I was disappointed that the free shipping is not insured, trackable, or even guaranteed. It also takes 14 business days = 3 weeks... That's almost a month. The next option is $10 for 3 day delivery. Do you plan to offer any other options or improve this at all?

In all of my orders it has NEVER taken 14 business days for a disc to get to me from Disc Golf Center. I just ordered a single Champion Mamba on Sunday Feb 3rd and it was delivered to my house in Iowa yesterday.

Can't say I ever had it take that long. I have ordered small orders online during the weekend and received the following Friday.

Well, one drop does not equal rain. I think I'll give the free shipping another shot :D

I'd give it another shot. I've ordered everything from single discs, to bags, to multiple discs, and have never had anything take near 2 weeks.

I've ordered quite a bit from DGC and usually takes a week, tops. Even in December. Just my experience.

The slowest Free Shipping option is the single disc orders. The are sent via Bulk/Media Mail. All of the two disc orders and Priority Mail orders are sent via SmartPost and average a day or two longer to arrive than FedEx Ground. Once you have at least 3 discs, or enough weight in other items to equal that, in your cart the FedEx Ground option is a possibility for the Free Option.