• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I wish Lat would send you a box of just lightweight drivers. finding a stag and fury under 166 is damn near impossible.

I wish Lat would send you a box of just lightweight drivers. finding a stag and fury under 166 is damn near impossible.

We did discuss that with David B on his recent visit to Florida and we have started to see a bit more. The main issue is that maintaining the quality of the lighter discs is difficult with Lat's high standards, but they are trying to make more.

We did discuss that with David B on his recent visit to Florida and we have started to see a bit more. The main issue is that maintaining the quality of the lighter discs is difficult with Lat's high standards, but they are trying to make more.

Ya i can understand that. With the popularity of their new molds any lightweights they do send get picked up day 1 of restocks lol.

Hopefully we can see a few 166 stags and furies soon cause i am only 200$ off of getting to the 10%ers club and i could see myself spending 200$ on just lightweight stags and furies lol :popcorn:

Hey Wade, have you heard from lat64 what the next discs in moonshine will be? i see they just sent you the diamonds.

Hey Wade, have you heard from lat64 what the next discs in moonshine will be? i see they just sent you the diamonds.

So far I have only heard of the Diamonds in MoonShine from Latitude 64. The only other thing I saw, which we have hopefully by the end of the week, is the Dynamic Verdict (as a fundraiser limited run only).

They were released at the same time. So most likely the same order I would imagine

Are you asking about a PA3 from Prodigy or the new P3 from Discmania that is currently available in D Line. It looked like the question was about the C P3 from Discmania.

What is the plastic like on the new Innova Champ. TL's? Is it the new Jolly Launcher plastic or is it the same plastic we are accustom to for most recent runs of Teebirds? Also, what kind of dome are we looking at on most?

What is the plastic like on the new Innova Champ. TL's? Is it the new Jolly Launcher plastic or is it the same plastic we are accustom to for most recent runs of Teebirds? Also, what kind of dome are we looking at on most?

Unfortunately, the plastic is not the Jolly Launcher plastic. As for the dome, I would say they the same as TeeBirds, maybe just a touch less.

Are you asking about a PA3 from Prodigy or the new P3 from Discmania that is currently available in D Line. It looked like the question was about the C P3 from Discmania.

The discmania C-md3 and c-p3 were released today. So im guessing you will get them both at the same time

Unfortunately, the plastic is not the Jolly Launcher plastic. As for the dome, I would say they the same as TeeBirds, maybe just a touch less.

That's actually not a bad thing. The Jolly plastic made all of the Valks too overstable, at least that I have tried. I'll shoot in an order and just ask for the flattest/heaviest ones if there are any differences in the dome.

The discmania C-md3 and c-p3 were released today. So im guessing you will get them both at the same time

Yeah, I will order some as soon as they hit the Innova order form. Next Tuesday is when I would normally order more Innova. Hopefully they will be available then.