• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

We put some TeeBirds up yesterday, but we didn't need to order any Roc3 this time.

The other reason we didn't get any GStar Roc3 this time is that Innova was out of stock at the factory for my last order, as well as the order I'm placing today. Hopefully more will be available to order soon.

Because many of our representatives are either at the Orlando Open or the Glass Blown Open we will be putting our order in at Prodigy Discs next week and should have our order up later the following week.

Any plans to order light (165-167) GSTAR leopards soon? Only 1 now and it is green - definitely a bad idea for me...

Any plans to order light (165-167) GSTAR leopards soon? Only 1 now and it is green - definitely a bad idea for me...

We always strive to have the largest weight ranges possible for each disc that is on our site. If Innova had them in stock we should be restocking them some time this week.

Dont know if this has been asked but when do you plan on stocking any of the new Discmania FD2s?

I am looking for a flat, gummy Star Mako in a lighter weight range.(~165g)
I see you have some light Star Makos, how flat and gummy are they?

You guys have some new "cream" colored KC Rocs in stock. I've never seen any before, so I'm assuming they're newly run. Is there anything different about them, or is this basically just a new color catagorie?

You guys have some new "cream" colored KC Rocs in stock. I've never seen any before, so I'm assuming they're newly run. Is there anything different about them, or is this basically just a new color catagorie?

We went with the Cream color on the ones that aren't bright White color, just to be sure everyone knew they weren't that bright shade of White that you sometimes see.