• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

definitely less OS but I'm not sure about slower

That would be welcome. I have to put too much effort into the Zone to get it to do what I want. Serious beef. If the Envy shines in my testing over the next couple of days then the Zone is out.

After some solid field testing today, the Envy is officially going in my bag. This is the FH putter I've been searching for. Game changer. Going to be a great year.

The envy is a great disc... but my pa1 is almost exactly the same (profile and flight) and i prefer the grip/feel of prodigy plastic.

The envy is a great disc... but my pa1 is almost exactly the same (profile and flight) and i prefer the grip/feel of prodigy plastic.
Have you tried the Soft Neutron? It's the bees knees :)

Have you tried the Soft Neutron? It's the bees knees :)

I felt up a Soft Neutron at my PIAS. Very floppy soft. Not my flavor. I really like the normal Neutron plastic. Some of the best feeling I've ever held for a FH grip.

The soft envy I have, I wouldn't characterize as floppy. The flight plate, compared to maybe GStar, seems like a great balance in softness. I only throw soft envys now

and ill stand by you are wrong.. floppy is a whole different category. If I power grip a soft vibram hard it folds up. don't worry I can post picture for you too.

Maybe just a tad floppy compared to reg neutron and proton but not floppy at all compared to a lot of other 'soft' plastics (and rubber)

I personally don't think it's floppy at all, to each their own

Aim is right that the Vibram Softs will change your perception of what is and isn't floppy. You can fold them up and put them in your pocket.

I heard a story about a guy here in Texas who balls up his Blowfly and throws it like a pitch at the basket in the summer when it's at its softest. I tried it a few times, but I never was a pitcher so I'm not that accurate with it.

I stand by my statement. Twas floppy. :)

I bet a S N Envy in North Carolina would feel floppy vs one in Minnesota. Wouldn't describe as floppy, the overmold stiffens and bounces back to flat quickly after tacoing.

Putters should use Gateway's Soft & Flexibility scale, except be consistent

I felt my Soft Envy at over 120 degrees. Its nowhere near as floppy as the Blowfly I fondled in the store at room temperature. I imagine a Blowfly in the hot summer sun would start dripping in your hands.

When I got my first Soft N Envy from Infinite, it was at the Cache Valley Classic last year. It was a really hot day and even though they were keeping discs in the shade, it was damn close to being "floppy" but that was a selling point for me. In the winter here in CO it is still flexy, but quite a bit more stiffened up.

Latest posts