• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

i like the faster/ less torque sensitive description, i dont think the envy is more overstable.

its kind of like tensors and vectors.

i use tensors and vectors in very different situations, as i do envies and ions. all are very different discs and shouldn't be compared.

pretty sure he means how a tensor handles more torque vs the faster but touchier vector not saying they are the same lol.

Also, as many people have stated, this is NOT a Zone. I have had a Zone in my bag for the last few years and it can not be replaced. The Envy to me with a similar rip will just go straight with a penetrating fade at the end. The Zone I have is an ESP 175 and it goes left almost right out of my hand. The Envy is much more useable and very comfortable in the hand. I feel like I can give the Envy a good rip across the body and it wont turn.

More to come as I continue to test the disc. Possibly a video too.

i use tensors and vectors in very different situations, as i do envies and ions. all are very different discs and shouldn't be compared.

quit trolling me bro, i taught mike c how to throw mvp discs so i think i know what im sayin, ya know what im sayin?

You guys must have some wierd Ions, or else Envies.

To me, the Ion/Anode are much closer to each other than the Envy/Ion.

Though, in full disclosure, most of my Ion/Anode experience is with Soft P, which may make a difference.

I have found my soft anode to have a pronounced low speed fade and more HSS compared to the medium proton I owned. So your experience makes sense imo.

None of you dumbasses even know what trolling means. Look up my thread about roller ace ramps. Pages and pages of legitimate conversation. That's trolling.

Total thread drift but I just realized his screen name is his actual name. I wondered more than once what the hell a langherity was and why he advocated for them not to exist.

NO LANGHERITY s then, NO LANGHERITY s now, NO LANGHERITY s FOREVER!!!

My new mantra.

On topic: I can't wait to unleash my Envy video on the world come Friday. You guys can see my horrible form in glorious slow motion high def and watch how I still make great shots with the Envy.

Last edited:
Got a neutron 163 because it felt perfect. This thing is very neutral to a bit understable. Maybe a heavier weight would be better for me but I'm kinda digging this one. Refuses to fade even for gentle approaches

Got a neutron 163 because it felt perfect. This thing is very neutral to a bit understable. Maybe a heavier weight would be better for me but I'm kinda digging this one. Refuses to fade even for gentle approaches

:rolleyes::eek:

Even at the low weights mine have quite a bit of HSS. You are either throwing it with a crap load of speed, or there might be a form issue. What kind of distances is it dive bombing at?