• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

If anyone is putting the Softs I'd reccomend going a few grams lighter than you normally putt with. My 165's hold straight longer on a putt than my 175's, but never turn.

Any difference in low speed fade between the soft and normal? That's my main beef about putting with the Envy. I prefer a putter with less fade at the end.

What weight would you suggest for shorter driving and forehand approaches? I have a normal N Envy at 164g, and it seems to float a bit too well for approaches. I find myself going waaay past the basket sometimes, which my heavier 174g Envys doesn't do. How do they compare to stiff Neutron?

Been waiting a while myself. I still throw a soft neutron Ion along with neutron/proton Envy.

Any difference in low speed fade between the soft and normal? That's my main beef about putting with the Envy. I prefer a putter with less fade at the end.

Yup, the fade comes much later. I only play the fade on putts outside 50', inside of that and its dead straight to chains assuming I do my part. I pair that eith a max weight for tee shots and approaches, plus a seasoned Ion for more neutral shots.

There's gotta be some Mike C. Stamp love on the Soft Envy in the near future.

Hah, already emailed them.about ordering a stack :)

Launching my website soon and I think that's going to be the first featured item on the store page.

Nice. Definitely would grab one. I still need to play the courses out your way. My side of NC everything is a hour plus away.

Hah, already emailed them.about ordering a stack :)

Launching my website soon and I think that's going to be the first featured item on the store page.

Interesting. Your branching out, Mike. :thmbup:

Any idea on how many Soft Envy were produced or if it'll be limited like the DD stamped Ion?

Sweet! Looking forward to checking it out. I hate having to search through my YouTube subscriptions to see if you have a new video up. Are you going to link them through your site?

envy-soft-neutron-home.jpg

I love the subtle difference in the Soft Neutron stamp, too. Notice it says that this plastic is making its debut in this disc. More are sure to come. They still have to release the Envy's stable/understable little brother.