• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] [B][/B] One disc only Forever

Casey 1988

Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
I got to thinking this Idea of: You can only use one disc forever for rest of you play what is it?

I would use my Star Shark as it is a good disc for all around however not quite for putting, Some discs like the Stingray and the Shark used to say All around disc on the DX versions in the early 2000's, this plus two thumbs up I got for a similar comment in a different post gave me the Idea that a single disc could be used in Disc Golf.

So let me know and only rule you can't say one disc for Long courses and one for short, I did this in another post as it was a one disc for that round type question.

Yeah, if it's one mold and I can have multiples it's a Rancho Roc for sure.

If it's one disc and you have to use it for the rest of your life, I'd change my vote to a Rancho Roc.

K1 Kaxe

All you Rancho Roc people need to really start living!:D

Gosh, I'd like a Firebird...

But I'd hate having to putt with it forever.

I guess Bards.

Alpha!!!!! I can putt with almost disc inside 20' and the Alpha powers down really well.

Buzzz. If I need to be more specific then it's a heavy Glo Z Buzzz. FH & BH it's just such a great all around mold.

Latest posts