• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

Rattle snake on left, 1st run Wedge on right.

picture.php

Someone in a group in front of us managed to get his Meteor stuck in a phone line. That line has two cords wrapped around each other. It had to be a bit loose on that point, because there's no way a mid range disc could get stuck there otherwise.

Attachments

• 2012-07-26 22.48.17.jpg
    2012-07-26 22.48.17.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 151
Someone in a group in front of us managed to get his Meteor stuck in a phone line. That line has two cords wrapped around each other. It had to be a bit loose on that point, because there's no way a mid range disc could get stuck there otherwise.

If you look through this thread, it seems to happen more than you'd think.

Flip City #11 (huge rock stacks in the fairway)

IMAG0580.jpg

my drive ended up here:

57dce817.jpg

luckily, it was a super gummy P-PD and I still parred it.

^ I was there with him, it was something else to see. The sound it make when it hit those rocks though? Gut wrenching.

i don't have a pic for it but the other day i had one beeline straight for a tree with several forks. it bounced around a bit and never came down. upon getting to the tree, somehow it bounced and flattened out on a horizontal branch, nothing supporting it, no twigs leaves or other branches, just sitting flat on it. could only see a small sliver of the wing.

This is an old well on the edge of the fairway on hole six at the Air Zoo. Other golfers put the sticks and logs on it to ... well keep this from happening.

Attachments

• IMG_20120314_183408.jpg
    IMG_20120314_183408.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 286
when I played airzoo. I did not notice a well...
but I'm thinking I know where you're talking about.

when I played airzoo. I did not notice a well...
but I'm thinking I know where you're talking about.

Well is kind of just the general consensus all we really know is that its a hole that's lined with bricks and looks like if you hit the bottom hard enough it will fall through to depths unknown.