• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

What tha? Did your disc hit that baby deer? :eek:

Both of these happened two years ago at Walnut Ridge park in Iowa.

n194400908_30995670_9348.jpg

n194400908_30995540_5499885.jpg

And this happened in March of this year. In all the years playing I've never had a putt that ended up getting caught by the bin. It figures that when it finally happened, the rules have been changed to not allow it.

190610_555082260485_194400908_31937113_4009376_n.jpg

Probably not. When they are young like that and get scared or are trying to hide they lay down.

No, the disc landed next to it. Well, at least that's the story I stick by. I didn't actually see it hit the ground (blind shot). When I got there I thought it was dead, but then as I was getting near it I saw one of the ears move a little. I felt it, and it was really warm and I could see it breathe. I made my upshot and moved on.

That's the day that I found out baby deer lay completely still while their mom is gone and don't move for anything.

I should have taken some pics while I was playing holler in the hills at the tournament this past weekend. I found some pretty interesting ones, however they were the result of poor shots anyways.

No, the disc landed next to it. Well, at least that's the story I stick by. I didn't actually see it hit the ground (blind shot). When I got there I thought it was dead, but then as I was getting near it I saw one of the ears move a little. I felt it, and it was really warm and I could see it breathe. I made my upshot and moved on.

That's the day that I found out baby deer lay completely still while their mom is gone and don't move for anything.

That's pretty awesome.:hfive:

Agreed, amazing the things you see while disc golfing, seen bambi's mom on the fairway of 12 up here in Wisco the other day.

same course different picture, 10x KC Pro Eagle, unscathed

250335_10150203979816069_802436068_7009368_4180176_n.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

GoodDriveBadPutt and WorldsCoolestGuy at West Park. GDBP's drive was looking perfect until this happened. :D

You sure that's West Park? Looks like Highland to me...

ahh wait... it's no. 5 isn't it?

Yep, definitely hole 5

also, when was Juke out here and no one told me?

I see how it is.....

I wedged one into a very narrow gap (exactly the size of the disc) in the middle of a river once. The wind caught a bad toss and spiked it right into the rock -- I heard a loud thump and ran up thinking the disc was probably down stream by then. Instead, it was fully wedged into a crevice and took a very hard pull to get it out. I wish I would have taken a pic! :mad:

Garret