• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag for the slow

Warships are not great in the wind at all if it is not a rear wind. It is interesting that you cannot get the Coyote farther than the MD2 because for me the difference is large around 10 meters in max distance and close to that on average. Comet is a long disc that does challenge the Coyote. I toss the Coyote farther than the Warship. Stalker is faster glides less and is longer if you've got the power. not sure at all if you have enough but it should at least be on par at your power with more wind handling.

You have to understand that my SMD2 is flat and beaten = long, virtually no fade. If I try to add some power it will turn and burn. But with a smooth throw it just goes that 80m dead straight. It's a totally different disc than a usual C-MD2.

Some changes, not that I really needed to do them, just wanted to switch some discs. Happy to see that I was able to squeeze it down to 10 discs. (I suppose I could do just fine with a Wizard, a Comet and two Teebirds).

Organic Wizard (beaten)
Soft Wizard (newish)

Z-Comet
Champ Gazelle

Star Teebird (seriously beaten)
Champ Teebird (newish)
S-PD
Star Firebird
Tournament Sword (understable)
Gold Line Sword

Sometimes I feel the Champion Teebird and S-PD overlap, but if I drop out either of them, I always miss it on the course.

Maxing out about 110m in calm conditions, controlled distance is somewhere at 95-100m. Recently been concentrating on forearm, and it's just a couple of meters shorter than my backhand.

slowarm said:
Some changes, not that I really needed to do them, just wanted to switch some discs. Happy to see that I was able to squeeze it down to 10 discs. (I suppose I could do just fine with a Wizard, a Comet and two Teebirds).

Organic Wizard (beaten)
Soft Wizard (newish)

Z-Comet
Champ Gazelle

Star Teebird (seriously beaten)
Champ Teebird (newish)
S-PD
Star Firebird
Tournament Sword (understable)
Gold Line Sword

Sometimes I feel the Champion Teebird and S-PD overlap, but if I drop out either of them, I always miss it on the course.

Maxing out about 110m in calm conditions, controlled distance is somewhere at 95-100m. Recently been concentrating on forearm, and it's just a couple of meters shorter than my backhand.

Sweet man. It seems as though you are on the right path.

You know if you feel sometimes the PD and the Teebird overlap each other then It's time to really take a look at them both for the holes you need them for. Say you normally throw the PD on a certain hole,but in the back of your head you think the Teebird would do just as well. This is when you take both discs and try em out for the same shot. it eliminates that nagging "I should have thrown the other one instead of this one on this hole" voice in your head. :thumbup:

This is what I did to eliminate stuff that wasn't needed in the bag. I always revisit stuff everynow and then just to see if anything has changed with my game.

Latest posts