• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Best Discraft Discs

I definately don't think that the Flash gets as much love as it should. Most of the new ones are flat, fast, and at least as overstable as a Champ TL. They're also very, very straight.

I'm also auditioning a Pulse as a replacement for my 150 11x Firebird. They're getting pretty rare and expensive, so I'm trying to find a lightweight replacement for FH and OH. I just got hooked up with a 160 8/10 Pulse for something like eight bucks (ended up being more like 9/10 :thmbup:) and I'm really starting to like it.

The stables from Discraft that I carry the most are:

Driver: FLX Surge SS (really handy in the trees and a straight disc)

Fairway: Reaper--but it is OOP :(

Mids: Buzzz (FLX, Z, and maybe Crystal); Drone, and on windy days, Wasp

They are outside your speed range but the Nuke and Nuke SS can be good drivers in the right conditions. The Surge is OK but I prefer the Pro Wraith and they are very similar. The Flash is also good and is more overstable than a Beast.

I use to use the Crush as my overstable disc but I use others now. It is a good disc. I also think the Pulse is a good forehand disc. I am not sure about the Stalker yet.

Apx, rattler, magnet, focus, challenger, ringer, zone, stratus, meteor, comet, buzzz, wasp, drone, impact, cyclone, xl, tracker, pred, avenger, xs, flash, crush, surge, force, & nuke.

The stables from Discraft that I carry the most are:

Driver: FLX Surge SS (really handy in the trees and a straight disc)

Fairway: Reaper--but it is OOP :(

I love the Surge SS in FLX plastic. If not for the GL Flow I would have a couple in my bag. I just need to get one beat in to be as straight as my FLX Surge SS is.

I saw a Reaper in the market.