• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Best glow discs?

The very first question is, who makes the best glow discs. Then, rattled off a few other questions. The answer to ALL of them is Vibram Glow. It's that simple.

Thank you guys for all the input. I'd like to try the vibram glow discs out as i do throw the lace and unlace. Where would be the best place to buy them? I dont think my local store has them but I will double check.

Is it, is it really that simple, throw vibram glow discs. Glad you cleared that one up. How long did it take you to discover this?

I think the best thing at this point for folks wanting to be better disc golfers at night we need to start a thread. Hopefully we won't have $%$%%$$ chiming in, saying "throw vibram its the best, really it is, its that simple."

Man, someone is bitter. I think you need to reread the first post there buddy.

The best glow discs that glow the brightest, have the easiest charging ability, hold the glow the longest, have the best grip and is the most durable would be Vibram. Yes, it's that simple.

OP, good luck finding glow Vibram now though. It comes out in November (Glovember) on their website and the most popular discs usually sell out in a matter of hours.